Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Ooh la la! Very pretty shade on you, @malday !

I love the palms and blue sky mirroring in your shades, too! 🙂

@malday I adore Shush Blush on you! Very pretty. What nail polish are you wearing? I'm a sucker for those pearly pink shades 

Thank you @lachaton ! It's Marc Jacobs Pearl Jam from their more recent runway collection. I really like the formula of the MJ polishes.

That's a PERFECT pink on you.

Thank you Beth!

That's a super pretty color! I've got to add that to my list too. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Whoa, this is a gorgeous shade on you @malday!

Thank you k Heart

BRB...adding this color to my Loves list right now!

@malday I agree with @txcatx this shade is so pretty and right up my ally! Looks great with your rouge as well.

Thank you both @txcatx @missjeanie ! I'm wearing Rituel de Fille Inner Glow Crème Pigment in Rapture on my cheeks in case anyone is curious! 

Illamasqua Salacious

IMG_6582.JPG

I always think of MAC Rebel as a fall or winter colour, and today was Rainey and overcast so it seamed appropriate.  But now that I'm looking at the picture I really like it for spring! My SO and I were chatting and I snapped a pic for him who loves the darker or brighter lipsticks.

IMG_5209.JPG

I love Rebel! Period.

I think rebel and plumful are my two favourite mac lipsticks. I Just feel so put together in rebel, even if like above I'm not doing much else make up wise.

This is Bite rose pearl gloss on top of about a million other things. Obsessed with it!

IMG_0081.JPG

And this is Clinique plump n shine in the violet shade over top of the remnants of everything else from today. I really like it!

IMG_0078.JPG

@sister13That lipgloss looks so good with this colour - not as bright as I had imagined! And the combination looks great on you!!

Stellar lipstick in Disco Moon 01

Stellar Disco Moon 01.jpg

Nice as always, GC!

I'm loving corals now that it's 80 degrees or hotter here! This is Tom Ford Michael. And my usual attempt at Rembrandt lighting with an iPhone selfie...

IMG_3834.JPG

Nars Jungle Red from the Chic It Easy set. I forgot how lovely this Nars formula is, lighter and more matte than the audacious line. 

DSC_3262.JPG

testing