Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

image.jpeg

Tom Ford True Coral. Every time I wear this I realize I need a lip liner to go with it. But then I forget. Any suggestions? I've got red liners but no corals!

Went with a matte liquid lipstick today though I had to exfoliate my lips and apply a heavy balm first (i love LUSH lip scrubs - mint juleps, bubblegum, prince charming - I've got em all!) - anyhoo this is the finished product (after screwing up twice and having to go in with makeup remover q-tips lol) - It's Too Faced It's Happening:

Too Faced It's Happening.jpg

I love this color!! 

Holy wow! It's happening all right, @RoseCharlie ! 😉

Thanks @lyravega! : ) I initially ordered this by accident meaning to order the slightly darker pink Too Faced Melted Matte colour called Bend and Snap but when it arrived i couldn't resist trying it and keeping it. lol.

That is such a fun color @RoseCharlie! 🙂

Thanks @lmi82! : ) I was hoping that the brightness and flashiness would take away and distract from a little breakout I as having. lol.

I love all the bright pinks popping up this time of year!

@missjeanieMe toooooo! : ) pink is just such a happy colour! : ) In another thread we were just saying how awesome it would be if they came out with a Sephora Favourites set of pinky pink lipsticks : )

Corners of my mouth are finally healed to let me wear a liquid lipstick so here is KVD ELL Miss Argentina. I am in love how bright and still easily wearable this colour is.

IMG_6468.JPG

@fatimamummyOh wow I love this colour! Beautiful! : )

I was thinking this would be one of the new ELL that I would want to pick up and you've sold me on it! It looks fantastic on you. You're bang on in saying it's bright but super wearable. Great choice!

Gorgeous!!!  I need this!!

I need this now! It is so gorgeous on you 😍❤ wow!

My splurge from the 15% off sale, Givenchy Le Rouge in Corail Decollete. This one has been on my favorites list for months.

IMG_3801.JPG

So very pretty on you, @txcatx !

@txcatxOooh I need a coral lipstick in my life, this looks amazing on your I love it! : )

Thanks, @RoseCharlie! I'm obsessed with corals now that it's warmer and have somehow managed to acquire four coral lipsticks recently...

20170407_081701 (1).jpgColour Pop dohee

@moxiepancakesThis is very pretty  - looks wondeful with the eye makeup as well

It was beautiful weather today and I needed something that showed my summer mood!

Stilla Amelia-- I haven't used any of my Stila lipsticks in over a year until this week. I'm trying to use what I have a bit more and look at new lipsticks a little less lol

IMG_5006.JPG

1 Reply
testing