Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

@missjeanieOOooh i love this it's very pretty! And I love your little horseshoe earrings those are super cute.

Thanks! I'll take a little luck wherever I can! Lol

Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg lip pencil in London Clinic. Please excuse my skin. It was a no makeup day until this lipstick came in the mail! I've loved Charlotte Gainsbourg ever since 2009, when I wandered into a local record store and discovered her IRM album. 

IMG_3694.JPG

@txcatx Looks great on you! London Clinic is on my list of things I want from this collection. How do you like it so far? (texture/longevity ok?) 🙂

@trishavt I find the formula a little drying after a few hours, but the longevity is on par with the other Nars pencils. I think it has medium longevity and doesn't really stain (or maybe it does, but it's just too close to my natural lip color). And it can survive a taco, which is my usual longevity test! Overall, I like the formula but love the color.

ddskinni5.jpgKat Von D Double Dare topped with Jour Skinny Dip

Anonymous Insider

What a great lip combo! and I love love love your eye makeup, can I ask what you used @moxiepancakes ?

Tom Ford cream shadow duos in naked bronze and midnight sea just the cream and MUFE shadow stick in brown. @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!

A7608C68-2F5D-4B42-BD62-29F413C01B91.jpgWearing MAC Relentlessly Red today 

One of my very favs!!! Love!

IMG_4835.JPG

Lips today we're going to be a bit bolder, but I got on the phone as I was finishing up my make up and forgot what I was doing. I do always like this as an easy look though. Clinique quickliner in sky violet all over then topped with the Dior balm in lilac. I see there's a new shade of this in berry. I'm going back and forth between talking myself into then out of buying it lol!

I'm going to be a bad influence and encourage you to get the Dior in berry! It's beautiful. I keep it in my purse and use it whenever my lipstick fades in the afternoon.

@txcatx    Well I have finally finished the pink one.... lol. After I wore down the bullet on the pink I used a lip brush to use up everything that was hidden, and wow was there a lot of product hidden under there!

Ive been loving anything with a stain effect lately and the berry is one of two I'm debating on before the sale is over (Tom Ford patent polish lip being the other).  The good review and lower price tag may be the push I need!

KVD Bachelorette

KVD Bachelorette.jpg

I covet your lipstick and especially your teeth. Creepy right?  Seriously you've got a killer smile!

Love this color on you, @texasgirl79!

Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Gazpacho.

12 Bite 005 Lavender Thistle.jpg

Bite LLLR #005 Lavender Thistle. Haha didn't notice the upside down feather until later.

You have the best accessories, @Samtian!

Love everything about this, @Samtian !

2 Replies
testing