Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

I luff her, too. And, I luff her on you Jem, @jemly !

I keep forgetting about this challenge. One of these days I'll remember to take a close pic of my lipstick 😉

Haha, you don't have to take close pics of your lipsticks ( unless you want to ). 😛 You can post pics of your pretty face in all its glory, @fatimamummy ! I do it this way because I'm shy. 😉 ( More like - paranoid. No way I'm posting my face anywhere on the internet! Smiley Surprised )

And, hey! Almost didn't recognize you with your new avi! So cute!

Milk Makeup's Oil Lip Stain in Feelz and Lip Pigment in Preach.

unnamed.jpg

pretty color! and i like your hair 🙂 @wooriekim

Anonymous Insider

Love!!!

Today I didn't know what color to wear (gasp!  I know!).  I was running late, so I grabbed:

Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom:

but it was to coraly, so I put

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Sable

on top.  It toned down the coral and gave it a more nudey look.  Much to my surprise, I even got two compliments at work on the color of my lipstick!

I've never mixed colors before; this was really a complete accident because I was running late for work and didn't want to take the time to take the first lipstick off.  😄

haha the dreaded coral blossom! even though they put that in 3423432 gift sets, i still dig it @Titian06

@unfungirl - Are you sure it's 3,423,432?  I thought it was 3,423,433!  lol  😄

*gasp* That Tarte coral!!! Love it! Love both of them. I wish I could see the combo. It must be one helluva pretty mix, @Titian06 !

I have both of those colors.  I should give it a try.

Anonymous Insider

Mixing those two is a great idea!

Anonymous Insider

Pretty in pink using Milk Makeup's Lip Color in Gnarly. It's really creamy + nourishing. I love it. 💕🌸

IMG_1085.JPG

@Anonymous is it slighly lavender-y? it looks fun and perfect for spring

love this pink! And the tucked hair too @Anonymous

@Anonymous, I love the pink theme going on! The lippie I wore today fits this theme too. It is my favorite color 😄

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much! ☺️

Milk Makeup's Lip Color in Wavy. I love this color so much!!IMG_1870.JPG

@jungleofmoss, that color looks lovely on you and your lashes!! (●♡∀♡)

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

It looks sooooo good on you! 

true.jpg

Guerlain Rouge G Merveilleux Rose. A lovely spring shade in wintry packaging.  I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I really love how bushy and textured my brows were here.  

This is an old picture and i hope it's okay to participate this way. If so I might share a few others this way. Not to get too personal but I'm going through the loss of a loved one and just am not up for putting on makeup right now, but I still enjoy BT as a distraction.

testing