Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Thank you @trishavt! You've helped more than you can imagine 🙂

Dido @trishavt.  Sending lots of hugs your way @kso1225

Much appreciated @blackkitty2014! Totally didn't mean to hijack this thread with my personal life but darn if you guys aren't amazing Heart

Marc Jacobs Georgie Girl

I dig this @lyravega!  I'm a fan of dirty pink colors, I'm going to have to check this one out next time I'm in Sephora 

Today I wore UD Revolution lipstick in Rapture.

I haven't worn this color in a long time.  I forgot how much I like it.  I wish UD hadn't discontinued this formula.  Besides the fact that I liked that formula, I had an allergic reaction to the new Vice formula.  😞

Image found on Google.

Rapture was my ride or die for awhile @Titian06! I actually bought a back up to when I heard the revolution formula waa been discontinued.

I like the vice formula but I don't really love it. I'm so sorry you had an allergic reaction to it!

Rapture is such a great color!  That's a bummer about your allergic reaction.  I'm sorry 😞

I'm going to cheat and post a bunch of things because I haven't been on BT in a long while.

Forgive my face texture/giant nose shot:

CT 1975 Red dabbed in the center, Aritaum Ginger Sugar Tinted Lip Balm in Dreaming Coral all over

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Probably MAC Cranberry pencil + Paul & Joe Renard???

FullSizeRender3.jpg

Chanel Coco Rouge Romy + Son Air Park Air Tint Lip Cube - Berry Rose

IMG_7750.JPG

ColourPop Matte X in Jenneration X blended outward, lined with MAC Cranberry lip pencil.

IMG_7904.JPG

Well, hello  there, pretty lady! Nice of you to stop by. 😉 Love all these pretties on you, @malday !

Thank you lyra! And thank you for starting this thread 😄

@malday, I absolutely love your whole look! And you are rocking those lippies and sunglasses. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you Marieke!

Every single shade looks great on you!

Thank you!

These are all gorgeous @malday! You're so inventive with your combos-  I really need to try mixing colors more!!

Thank you! Sometimes I'll have a specific color or look in my head but no lipstick to match it haha. Hence the mixing !

So many Mals!  Gorgeous, all of you 😛  I think the last one is my favorite! 

Mishhhh Heart

Hi, @malday!  I thought I hadn't seen you for a while.  Glad you're back!  🙂

Love your sunglasses in the last pic (yes, I'm still on the great sunglasses hunt).  Your lips look great too--love the red!

Hi @Titian06 ! I pop in every once in a while but the community is SO different now so I just kind of stay in my corner hehe. Thank you!

1 Reply
testing