Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Wow this color looks so nice on you!

The shade of pink looks great with your skin tone.  It's not what I would have expected from Big Bangs description at all.  Love!

loving the touch of gloss over this lipcolor! 🙂

Yesterday I wore Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Beetroot.

Today I wore NARS Velvet Matte lip pencil in Cruella.

oh.... you have me remembering Beatroot so fondly.  We lost each other in a bar over the winter.  I still reminisce about the good times we had every now again.

Please excuse the semi-disheveled look. I'm heading out to do some gardening on this beautiful day 🙂

Here's what I wore today, "Misbehaved" by Tom Ford, a lovely coral shade.

TF_Misbehaved.jpg

Haha gardening in Tom Ford lipstick - my kind of gal Heart You look amazing @trishavt

I LOVE this color on you!! And your skin looks so pretty and glowy!! 😄

Semi disheveled lol...girl you look fantastic!

@missjeanie @whitepolkydots lol! You all are too funny and sweet, thank you!  

your plants are gonna mistaken your highlight for the suuuun --- that highlight looks amazing!! 😄 @trishavt **Sorry for the awful joke... 😛

NARS Audacious Anita. Gotta give this old girl more love. I usually reach for her brighter sisters, but I do love her so much! I usually mix her with some of my brighter lip pens, to make her more more. But, she is perfect the way she is!

I love Anita!!! It looks extra pretty on ur lips!! I must remember to wear this tomorrow!  😄 beautiful!!

I looove dusty rose colors this season!

so nice! Anita and Anna are probably my most used Audies... so easy to wear with anything else, wardrobe or cosmetics.

anita was my first ever audacious lipstick @lyravega! it's gorgeous on you!

I didn't notice how much colour my tinted moisturizer gave my face until this picture lol... lippie of the day YSL Vernis a Lèvres 206 Misty Pink!

IMG_4885.JPG

it looks so smoooth and pigmented.. pretty 😄

love love love this @missjeanie!!

Thanks ladies! This was a very loved lippie last summer, easy to toss on for a bit of colour without looking too 'done' and I know I'm going to fall back into a steady relationship this summer again!

i have a couple ! one from two days ago (the last time i wore makeup) and one from today.

NARS heatwave 

heatwave.jpg

NARS audacious angela, put on finger and pressed into lips for more of a stained effect...pardon my derpy expression.

derpangela.jpg

3 Replies
testing