Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

So, pretty!  Amulet is my fave 'nude' right now!  The perfect pop of neutral color. 

This is a lovely combination on you! I bet it looks amazing when your lips hit the light.

I got the UD amulet deluxe sample and I'm going to have to crack it open now. 

thanks so much @Karmatic!  i'm digging the metallic lately. check it out!

@unfungirl That's a pretty combination. Looks great on you.  I'm going to have to try them together. 

Thanks so much @Fedele13!! I'm really loving the prismatic glosses- I have two but plan on grabbing a few more during the spring sale!

@unfungirl I haven't bought any of the new shades yet. Which ones did you get? I can't make up my mind what I want. 

I just bought rose @Fedele13! I have opal too. But i'm going to get champagne, bronze, and maybe oyster during the spring sale. I want peacock too, but it's not a must. I am hardcore into gloss right now, and i LOVE the bite formula and anything duochrome.

I have the opal. Oyster and Rose are two of the ones I want. I love the look of peacock just have a feeling I won't wear it much during the summer, so will probably wait on that. @unfungirl

Same @Fedele13! Peacock seems to lend itself better to fall colors 🙂

A little Bite Opal underneath MAC Up The Amp.

1490312873551.jpeg

So very pretty, @Beadshopgirl !

love this combo @Beadshopgirl! i wore opal gloss today 🙂

Thanks @unfungirl! I've been considering the gloss; maybe for the spring sale!

I have opal and rose and love them! I definitely recommend picking one up 🙂

So pretty! I may have to add Opal to the list. I love Bite Beauty so freaking much. 

@Karmatic - I L-U-V your icon!  Pusheen is sooo cute!  (Not to mention my love cats.  As everyone else knows, I have two...)

@Titian06 Thanks sweetie! Pusheen makes me laugh and it doesn't hurt that she's adorable. Nice! I'm going to have to see your kitties. I love animals but I am unfortunately allergic to cat dander. 

Thank you @Karmatic! You totally should! The Opal lipstick transforms everything you pair it with. 

@Beadshopgirl

Oooh I love those kind of versatile, transformative shades. Don't they have an Opal gloss? I bought the gold lip gloss and I considered the opal. The gold looked so pretty when layered on other colors as a topper.

I prefer gloss but I'm going to have to play with the lipstick the next time I'm at Sephora.

Ohhhhhh!  So pretty!  @Beadshopgirl

Thanks! @Tamara76 

11 Replies
testing