rikkie

Sephora in JCPenney Lip Set

[ Edited ]

This evening I wandered around a SiJCP for the first time and noticed a different Sephora Favorites lip collection! It's called Lip Service, and it's only available at SiJCP. I should have taken a picture of it, because now I can't remember everything in it. Definitely mini Tarte Glamazon, a Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil, Smashbox Be Lengendary Lipstick, maybe an OCC Lip Tar?, and a couple others I forget. 

So if anyone wanted some of the things from the Give Me More Lip set but didn't want to buy the whole thing, this might be something to look for!

neko333

Re: Sephora in JCPenney Lip Set

(0) Hearts

Well this was annoying, saw items I want, you can't get them online, and the nearest SiJCP is two hours away. Which, if I would happen to go I have no way to know if they have the item I want.........Well I guess I could call, but whenever I call people they never know what I'm talking about. I'm not sure what to do here. 

hypnoticpoise

(0) Hearts

Thank you for posting this Rikkie, to anyone buying the exclusive Sephora JCP kits especially alone, I suggest monitoring your money spent (in the case of working towards vib or rouge) and your points because I've bought multiple kits, and only once or twice was given credit in the store. Every other time I had to call customer service to have dollar amount/points added, just a heads up.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Just so you know, they have two different perfume sets as well.  I'm sorry, I forgot to get details.  One is standard size with a bag; I think there are about 10 scents and they're 1oz bottles (like the smaller fragrance set at the main store).  The other is a rollerball set (mini samples, get a rollerball).  That set is $22 and I liked the choices better than the similar one in Sephora.  That's on my Thursday shopping list -- it has YSL Manifesto in it so I'm thinking I will likely get that.

(They usually have their own sets because they only contain what is carried in the SiJCP stores, especially the perfume ones.  I've gotten lucky and found more than one on sale later.)

marydiva

(0) Hearts

OHMYGOODNESS. I have just been enabled. I've never been to a SiJCP before but I know where I'll be going this weekend.

lepetitetoile

(0) Hearts

Thanks for telling us the sets at Sephora inside JCP are different than the sets in Sephora stores. And thank you the person who posted the pictures, super helpful! I think I like the give me some lip set from Sephora more but I like the eyeliner set from Sephora inside JCP more. 

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

I got the eyeliner set from SiJCP and it's awesome!!  (Thanks to this thread, otherwise I wouldn't have even known about it.) 

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

Yeah, it was nice that the prices were clearly marked right in the pics! Made it easy.

sephoramusthave

I haven't been in a JCP Sephora in awhile. They usually have a much better sale section than the free standing ones, so I do want to stop by soon and see what else is new. I remember getting lots of great CARGO goodies on sale there back when they were pulling out the line. I love cargo. I miss cargo. :smileysad:

roanokegal

(0) Hearts

I had returned the large lip set because of too many duds for my coloring...but my faves were all in this set!!!

spedteacher74

(0) Hearts

Last year after Christmas, my JCP had these sets $10.  It was only what they had left (lip and mascara or perfume - can't remember).  Make sure to check them out and get a great deal!

I took a look at these last weekend, but felt some of the colors were not right for me, but for $10 I would definitely make them work.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

O_O *beginning a post christmas shopping list asap* perfume set, perfume set, perfume set!

Meg82

(0) Hearts

Apparently there are no SiJCPs near me.  Which is probably good, I don't need to be buying awesome looking mascara collections.

SydBristow

Thanks for posting this rickkie! I got myself the liner set tonight! :smileyhappy:

melanito

wow that lip set ..what a great buy. too bad you can't be that online...for CAD :smileyhappy:

misscg

[ Edited ]

As a beauty addict of course I ran out to jcp to get this set, lol.

image.jpgThis is with the flash

image.jpgWithout the flash

image.jpgAnd swatches (please ignore my hairiness :smileyhappy:)

1. OCC Pretty Boy

2. BitePomegranate

3. Buxom Kir Royale

4. Tarte Inspired

5. Smashbox Nylon Nude 

6. Stila Apricot 

I prefer this set over the give me more set. I already have the give me lip set and this Complements it. 

misscg

(0) Hearts

Omg the OCC one looks awesome on me. I would never in a million years buy a fuchsia lip color but wow it doesnt look clownish on me. It looks nice and wearable during the day....looks like I'm going to love the OCC mini set I ordered.  

vanillammm

Was at my SiJCP last night and got some photos of the exclusive sets to share with you all...

Now you can decide if it is worth the trip out....    :  )

eyes.png

lashes.png

lips.png

makeup.png

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

It's official I wan them all! Now of only I lived near a sephora inside jcp........

SydBristow

Thank you for posting these, I got the liner set tonight, I went in specifically because I thought they might have these sets that aren't available online. :smileyhappy:. Plus I got a 100 point perk that's not listed online and some samples that aren't either. The people at my SiJCP are super nice and helpful! :smileyhappy:

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

Gah! None of the SiJCPs near me ever have sets. I was just there on Tuesday and zilch. I would have loved to see these.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • melanito
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • melisa16