rikkie

Sephora in JCPenney Lip Set

[ Edited ]

This evening I wandered around a SiJCP for the first time and noticed a different Sephora Favorites lip collection! It's called Lip Service, and it's only available at SiJCP. I should have taken a picture of it, because now I can't remember everything in it. Definitely mini Tarte Glamazon, a Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil, Smashbox Be Lengendary Lipstick, maybe an OCC Lip Tar?, and a couple others I forget. 

So if anyone wanted some of the things from the Give Me More Lip set but didn't want to buy the whole thing, this might be something to look for!

misscg

Re: Sephora in JCPenney Lip Set

(0) Hearts

I want the lash one. I saw it and had to tell myself no, lol.

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

The lash one is an ah-maze-ing deal.

You get two full sized mascaras (tarte and lorac) and 4 deluxe minis, all for $28. I would have snatched it up, but I have to use waterproof mascara, so it is a no-go for me.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Ah man.  I think I would prefer Lip Service... too bad I can't get it.  Oh well.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I think I NEEDZ that makeup must haves kit (and I really dig the name :smileyvery-happy:). I already have a full sized benefit theyre real mascara but I love it and wouldn't mind a backup, and it has a full face in the set!

dpp4v

I stumbled upon these SiJCP sets just last week! 

Here is a thread where we were discussing the different sets, the lip set isn't the only favorites set that is different! 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/SiJCP-Favorites-Sets/m-p/709769#M34032

It is $28 and @ladyinwhite is right about the Bite and OCC colors. 

rikkie

Ah, I must have missed your board while I was away! I had no idea SiJCP had their own versions of some of the sets. 

dpp4v

(0) Hearts

Yea I had no idea until last week either.

I love having options!!

melisa16

Tarte lipstick in Inspired
the Bite pencil was some sort of red
Smashbox shade was Nylon Nude
Buxom gloss in Kir Royale
OCC Lip Tar Strummpet
Stila Apricot lip glaze

To anyone wondering, I think it was $26

LadyInWhite

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The Bite pencil was in pomegranate and OCC lip tar was in Pretty Boy in my kit.  It's a good kit, but has a lot of the same products as the Give me some more lip kit.  That said, the OCC and Smashbox were full sized, so if you like those colors, it's a good deal.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Awesome, thank you! And $26 sounds right, or maybe $28? One of those two. I only looked at it for a moment and thought I could check online later. Silly me!

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh my goodness, thanks for sharing rikkie!!! And thanks @melisa16 for sharing whats in it! I think I must go check it out! And possibly buy it!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • melanito
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • melisa16