roxystar4

Same colors as Tarte 12 hr lipstick: Inspired & Playful

(0) Hearts

I love the colors Playful and Inspired from Tarte 12 hour Lipstick. But I have sensitive lips :smileysad: and my fave crew member told me that I should probably find an alternative (she has one of these and they are very drying).  Here are the colors swatched (not my images- from amarixe)

IMG_4545.jpg

inspired is the first color on the left and playful is the third one in.

Does anyone think that YSL pink caress is a good alternative (im drooling over this one!): lip image is not mine it is from cocoblushbeauty blog.

second image is from Karla Sugar

Rouge-Volupte-1-Medium.jpg

melde

Re: Same colors as Tarte 12 hr lipstick: Inspired & Playful

I also have sensitive skin and did not like the Tarte lip product. Anyway, not sure of an exact dupe but Illamasqua has tons of super pigmented semi-matte lipsticks that are very pretty!

beautylovingirl

@Roxystar4- I think the Volupte Shine would be the best for you I think their probably the most  moisturizing of all.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

I have Nude Beige, Lingerie Pink and Kissable Pink in the Rouge Volupte. Then I have #19 ,27,12 and 15 in the lip stain form YSL. Then in the Pure Coture Satiny radiance lipstick I have #26,#11and #9 in those. Then in Volupte Shine I have #6,#15 and #8. I think the caress pink would look good on you there colors are so  pretty. I wish I could have them all:smileyhappy:

kd006

You have so many! You're like the mecca for YSL lipsticks! :smileytongue:

Can I have your makeup collection?! :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

@beautylovingirl. I just check all the colors you have on Sephora and I L-o-v-e the pink tones you have. They are soooo pretty!! Seriously I liked every one! Which lipstick formula do you think is the best (moisturizing, would be good for sensitive lips).

Thanks!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Man I would love to have Karla Sugar's job:smileyhappy: I can't say it enough you absolutely can't go wrong with YSL's lipsticks. The whole bottom of my cosmetic case is basically YSL lipsticks.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@beautylovingirl you are the one who has pretty much convinced me to get a YSL lipstick! LOL.

Do you have caress pink or any other colors that are very similar? What do you think?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • melde
    • kd006
Photos3
  • IMG_4545.jpg