Same colors as Tarte 12 hr lipstick: Inspired & Playful

(0) Hearts

I love the colors Playful and Inspired from Tarte 12 hour Lipstick. But I have sensitive lips Smiley Sad and my fave crew member told me that I should probably find an alternative (she has one of these and they are very drying).  Here are the colors swatched (not my images- from amarixe)

IMG_4545.jpg

inspired is the first color on the left and playful is the third one in.

Does anyone think that YSL pink caress is a good alternative (im drooling over this one!): lip image is not mine it is from cocoblushbeauty blog.

second image is from Karla Sugar

Rouge-Volupte-1-Medium.jpg

Re: Same colors as Tarte 12 hr lipstick: Inspired & Playful

I also have sensitive skin and did not like the Tarte lip product. Anyway, not sure of an exact dupe but Illamasqua has tons of super pigmented semi-matte lipsticks that are very pretty!

@Roxystar4- I think the Volupte Shine would be the best for you I think their probably the most  moisturizing of all.Smiley Happy

I have Nude Beige, Lingerie Pink and Kissable Pink in the Rouge Volupte. Then I have #19 ,27,12 and 15 in the lip stain form YSL. Then in the Pure Coture Satiny radiance lipstick I have #26,#11and #9 in those. Then in Volupte Shine I have #6,#15 and #8. I think the caress pink would look good on you there colors are so  pretty. I wish I could have them allSmiley Happy

You have so many! You're like the mecca for YSL lipsticks! Smiley Tongue

Can I have your makeup collection?! Smiley Very Happy

@beautylovingirl. I just check all the colors you have on Sephora and I L-o-v-e the pink tones you have. They are soooo pretty!! Seriously I liked every one! Which lipstick formula do you think is the best (moisturizing, would be good for sensitive lips).

Thanks!

(0) Hearts

Smiley Happy

Man I would love to have Karla Sugar's jobSmiley Happy I can't say it enough you absolutely can't go wrong with YSL's lipsticks. The whole bottom of my cosmetic case is basically YSL lipsticks.

(0) Hearts

@beautylovingirl you are the one who has pretty much convinced me to get a YSL lipstick! LOL.

Do you have caress pink or any other colors that are very similar? What do you think?

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
Photos3
  • IMG_4545.jpg
  • DSC_0029 (3).JPG
  • Rouge-Volupte-1-Medium.jpg