emmaclaire

Reddish Pink / Deep Pink Lipsticks!

So I've just recently discovered that I LOVE reddish pink or deep pink lipsticks.  I have no idea why it took me so darn long, but I'm obsessed now!  What's your favorite deep pink / reddish pink / raspberry lipstick?  Any brands or shades I MUST try?

I'm a long-time red lipstick fan, so I'm not completely new to lipstick in general, I never really looked at other colors though!  I just bought Bite Beauty "Quince" and I'm ordering "Palomino" this week.  So pretty!  If anyone wants to post swatches (of any pink lipstick you love) that would be AWESOME too!!

katie1724

Re: Reddish Pink / Deep Pink Lipsticks!

(0) Hearts

Burberry Lip Cover in Blush! It's a warm, deep pink that I love. I also love Bite Lip Color in Rhône, but I think it's farther into the red territory than it is pink. I also love lighter reds, if that makes sense -- my favorites are NARS Gipsy and MAC Hot Tahiti (MAC Lady Bug is great, too, but it's more red). :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Ariela posted a thread not long ago with swatches of red, pink, and coral lipsticks you ladies might find to be more eye candy!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Lipstick-Swatches/m-p/486793/highlight/true#M896

Spyski added some in there too!

lolo01

Check out the Too Faced Razzle Dazzle over Too Faced Perfect Pink Lip Liner it comes out so pretty and at 21.00 its a steal compared to other lipsticks :smileyhappy:

queenofcouture

Try the new nars satin lip pencils! I think the shade Luxembourg might be what you're look for. :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/satin-lip-pencil-P378859

Also if you're willing to splurge for something VERY long lasting and yet not drying, try the giorgio armani lip maestros! Check out shades 503 & 504!

garnett

(0) Hearts

I just purchased Quince too and I LOVE it!  Bite Beauty makes outstanding lipsticks.  I also love  Buxom Full Bodied Lipsticks. Take a look at Exhibitionist.  If you try it, let me know wht you think. 

bittersweet86

I tried so hard not to look at this post because I have so many pink lipsticks I don't need anymore but my gosh I hate you all now haha Just kidding. My lipstick list is just getting longer and longer. 

Mac - Lickable is a nice bright dark pink

Guerlain - Guet Apens 167 is a nice berry pink (it says wine but it looks more pink on me) 

Revlon Raspberry Pie lip butter is nice too

starletta8

OK, here we go with my first attempt at swatches!

lipswatches.jpg

veevali

(0) Hearts

That looks awesome! During chic week, I was debating getting clinique chubby stick intense in broadest berry and decided I didn't need it. I change my mind! It looks so different from the other ones, and don't have much similar.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I love all of my Chubby Stick Intenses- I have the full collection for eyes and lips.  They're all so different and make mornings so easy.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I Like that grape one a lot... are they buildable or opaque in one go?

starletta8

(0) Hearts

They're mostly opaque in one go- but are certainly buildable as well.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

YSL's Sheer Candy in Succulent Pomegranate(Sheer bright pink with red undertones)

s1333731-main-hero[1].jpg

s1229533-main-hero[1].jpgYSL's Volupte' Silky Sensual Lipstick in Opera Rose

viviene23

I swatched a few of my raspberry/reddish pinks and some of my fave pinks that I could grab quickly for ya! I couldn't really capture the true colors of some lipsticks like the burberry blush or dior lucky but if you search google images, they do have some better pics there. I didn't know that it takes a lot of work swatching but here goes!

pink reds.jpg

reddish pinks 2.jpg

reddish pinks

Too faced la creme in I want candy-- raspberry rose

Burberry lip cover in blush-- red based rose

Chanel rouge coco shine in monte carlo-- pinked red

Dior addict exteme in lucky ---bold watermelon pink?

some of my fave pinks

Nars in Schiap -- bright fuchsia pink

Chanel in magnolia-- milky pink

Dior addict in model-- warm pink

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

This is awesome, thank you so much!  Those are really gorgeous.

melissabt

Another classic dark pink by Clinique is the Extreme Pink! It's going to be more pink rather than red.

extreme pink.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/high-impact-lip-colour-P219432?skuId=1100841

<3 Melissa
Titian06

Hi, emmaclaire!  I like Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Broadest Berry.  It's more on the pink side than the red side, which I didn't realize until the first time I wore it.

emmaclaire

Oooh, sounds nice!  I love jumbo lip crayons, they seem so much more convenient than lipstick!  I'll add this to my shopping list too, thank you :smileyvery-happy:

kenny

Me too! I just started getting into them also. Try Too Faced Lac Creme in Teddy Berry, it's a great deep rose, almost berry shade. It looks great and I love the La Creme formula, it's long lasting, moisturizing and smells great without being too strong.swfupload_7792761249983650709.jpg

emmaclaire

Thank you!  This is like the millionth time I've heard someone talk about how great La Creme is, I'm definitely going to check this out!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-----

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny