RebeccaLynn1416

Q: What is the best lipstick?

(0) Hearts

Hi y'all! I'm new too the whole makeup thing & I want to wear some type of either super light shade of pink, or even a deep red, but I was wondering what lipsticks are long lasting and look shiny/glossy. If you could post a picture that would be awesome. I would love any colour lipstick, so if you have any favorite colours feel free to share them :smileyhappy:

Daniela1387

Re: Q: What is the best lipstick?

(0) Hearts

I love my Revlon lip butters! They are sooo moisturizing and creamy. My favorites are lollipop (fuchsia pink), red velvet (deep red) and raspberry pie (darker fuchsia pink). 

dollface131313

(0) Hearts

im not sure about a good light pink but nars fire down below is a deep red it looks brownish red in the tube but looks like this on and it has good wear IMG_0265.jpg

melden

(0) Hearts

I really like Make Up Forever's lipsticks. They are very pigmented and can last for a long time. 

anilimili

(0) Hearts

Hands down best long lasting lip product is the Hourglass opaque rouge liquid lipstick. Great shades too! Look into it!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I agree! My Favorite! Last forever, and beautiful colors!

jessimomma

(0) Hearts

im not recommending a lipstick per se but lip insurance by Too Faced makes most lipsticks last forever, im using in in my profile pick....but this spring and summer i will be rocking Too Face glamour gloss in sex pot and barely legal....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melden
    • dollface131313
    • RebeccaLynn1416
    • jessimomma
    • Daniela1387