Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Peach lip recommendations??

I've noticed that peach lip colors are really in lately, and I want to get in on the trend. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a more neutral peach lip color (nothing too neon) that will look good on lighter skin tones?

Re: Peach lip recommendations??

Hi @natabee0812,

Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss are a great option if you're into lip gloss. They have many different shades of peach available and smell like it too. 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

I love ABH Dolce - its the perfect peach to me without being to neon.  TF has a brighter version called Feelin' Myslef, but its quite similar to the ABH.  ABH also has some more subtle peachy toned shades like Stripped.  Mac Peach Stock lipstick is also very pretty.  Bite Beauty Meringue is also most of a subtle peachy nude.  Stila also has a shade called Angelo which is peachy and really pretty, I love this formula.  Marc Jacobs gloss in Rah!Rah! and this is suuuuuch a pretty peach shade.  It looks much brighter in the tube but on the lips it is the perfect peach.  On the Sephora site the image of it is very inaccurate imo and it also says it is opaque but I would say its semi-opaque.  Hope these suggesstions help, I am also a light skin tone and think these all look good on me. 

the new Tarte Rainforest of The Sea Color Splash Lipsticks have some really pretty looking peachy nude colors---I have it in salt lyfe which isn't peach but the formula is really nice and creamy! The shade sunkissed looks like a lovely peachy pink!

I can second this! I looooove this formula.  I have Beach Babe and its like a nude pinky almost peachy colour but I am pretty sure there are two other shades that are more peachy. 

Urban Decay Vice in the shade Unicorn is a nice light peach colour. I love it in the summertime.

Tom Ford bare peach
Bite sweet cream
Both of these are peachy but not to bright sweet cream is darker than bare peach.

Bite gingersnap is nice and muted.  It's on the warm side though.  If you have any red in your hair it'll look amazing.

MAC sushi kiss is a lovely shade if you like milkier shades.  It looks great with light cooler skin.

Too Faced Papa Don't Peach lipgloss is really nice and moisturizing.  It has some nice color payoff as well. 

I really love Bite amuse bouche in meringue! 

I mean it depends on your skin tone though (both paleness and undertone), and what other makeup you're wearing. I have a few different peach shades and they don't all work for the same look.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing