OCC Black Dahlia or Tarred?

Anyone have these? If you do and you could post a picture of you wearing it that'd be great! I'm broke right now so I can only buy one when the 20% discount starts and I need help deciding which!

Re: OCC Black Dahlia or Tarred?

(0) Hearts

Ooooooooooooooh... 

I was thinking of getting this. Now i know I have to get it!

(0) Hearts

Oh this makes me want to get it! :smileyhappy: It's beautiful. 

I can't swatch right now with strep, but there's a blogger who has some!  If you go to Phyrra  .net  minus the spaces, and then search obsessive compulsive cosmetics, she has tons of links and photos!  Hope that helps!

Oh my gosh, this just makes me want to buy all of them! I'll get there someday.. XD Thank you!

I have Black Metal Dahlia, and it's amazing!  If you start by buying the sets, it makes them way cheaper to collect and mix!  I do recommend getting the clear, as it does make a nice base for them, and prevents most staining.

I can't afford a big set, but I might get the mini set that has 4 lip tars. I've heard from several places that they come half way to almost empty. Have you experienced this?

(0) Hearts

I purchased the mini set, and all of my tars were very nicely full :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Awesome! Thanks. :smileyhappy:

You seriously only need the TINIEST amount to cover both of your lips, it might not look like a lot of product but it will last for ages. 

(0) Hearts

Does it prevent the feathering too?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
Photos5
  • original-2.jpg
  • original-3.jpg