whoamango

No makeup makeup look for olive skin

Looking for products that will help me achieve the natural no makeup makeup look. Products that make me look glowing and dewy. I have brown hair and eyes with a olive complection.
Looking for:
- eyeshadow ideas,products,palettes
- contour products
- natural flushed cheek
- lip product that enhances lip color
- and any tricks, ideas, advice or other products
Thanks Guys😘
ppickle

Re: No makeup makeup look for olive skin

(0) Hearts
I also want to mention I love Bare Minerals All over Face color in Bare Radiance and Rose Radiance. Both give a very glowing flush on the apples of my cheeks. I feel really pretty when I have them on. I get compliments all the time when I wear them!
ppickle

(0) Hearts
I've been doing Stila Prime Pot in Taffy all over my lids. It is smooth and creamy and so natural it doesn't look like I am wearing anything, yet it evens out the color of the lid. I wear Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow/liner in Brown very subtly, so it doesn't look like I'm wearing eyeliner. I conceal my under eye circles with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer, and do a light sweep of Bare Minerals foundation in Medium Beige. I contour below the cheekbones with Guerlain Terracotta bronzer. For the perfect lip color, I use Fresh Sugar lip treatment in Rose. The secret to all of this is perfect, healthy skin. I start with Perricone MD Face Finishing moisturizer, which gives me a soft, dewy canvas, and I do a face brightening mask twice a week. I am loving this look right now. Hope this helps!
latinadiva

(0) Hearts

I also have brown hair with brown eyes and an olive complexion. If you want a no makeup makeup look, it'd suggest looking into the original Urban Decay Naked Palette or the Stila In the Light Palette. Both have warm neutral colors that work well with an olive complexion. Golds and warm browns will really highlight your features without screaming I have a ton of makeup on. The fun part is that in those palettes, both have two deeper shades..and both are ironically a gunmetal/blue shade and a black. It's always nice to have those for maybe a night when you need the extra pop of color. For contour, to keep in light I would have to agree with beautylovingirl on the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel bronzer...that is probably my most neutral bronzer. That or the Benefit Hoola. Both of these only work when I don't have a tan (or a deeper tan should I say since I have a natural tan). When I am tan, I like the MUFE Mat Bronze #40. Looks scary but if you dip your brush lightly, it is amazing and smooooth as anything. If you want a warmer bronzer, I'd try either of the baked ones from Urban Decay. To keep it neutral on the cheeks, I'd again agree with beautylovingirl on the Tarte blushes...my personal favorites are Exposed (definitely neutral), Blushing Bride (I get told I look nice a warm/glowly with this constantly although you wouldn't think so by looking at the color) and Flush for a bigger pop of color. Tipsy might work well for your skin tone but I can't say I've tried it. And you'll probably think I'm crazy but for a NATURAL flush, I loooove NARS Exhibit A. Again, this will completely freak you out when you see it but apply it ever so lightly and it is the most feminine, natural flush. When you think about it, we naturally flush to a more red than a hot pink or coral color. For a lip product, this really depends on your lip color. I would say go for the product that is your "my lips but better" product. For me, this is usually a tinted lip balm or something of the sort. I like the Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed for something neutral. For any tips, try applying a highligher for the added glow! I love the Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlighter in Sin and NARS Albatross.You can also try Benefit Sun Beam for a warmer glow. Hope this helps!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Most lavenders, deep purples, blues look great on brown eyes you can research and see what palettes work best for you. Contouring products like the two faced chocolate soiel, Nars Multiples and Benefits Dallas are good contouring products. Natural flushed cheeks you should look to Tarte blushes in Doll face,Adored and amused, I suggested a little brighter colors because of your olive skin. Also the Two faced perfect flush blush although it may be too light and then Benefits Hervana, and Dandelion. Tarte lip surgence and Dior addict lipsticks have some really great colors for you to look at to see what suits you best. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • latinadiva
    • ppickle
    • beautylovingirl
    • whoamango