buckeye2217

New perfume

(0) Hearts
Help I need to find a new perfume. I can wear cashmere mist and DNKY pure. I want to find a new scent please help.
beautylovingirl

Re: New perfume

(0) Hearts

Dot is a very good suggestion. Also Coach Poppy Flower,Also the Chanel Tendre or the Chanel Eau frachise. Hope this helps!

shelbeemckinnon

(0) Hearts

You should definitely try Marc Jacob's Dot. It's one of my favorite perfumes. It's light and airy, somewhat fruity and clean. It's the best.

shelbeemckinnon

(0) Hearts

Also Coach Poppy!

TeighFab

(0) Hearts

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is AMAZING! Smells just like summer!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If you want a new fun scent, DKNY Be Delicious, DKNY Pure Verbena, and Armani Acqua de Gioia are all fresh, clean scent with a bit of fruity note.

If you want a new elegant scent, Dior J'adore is warm and a bit citrusy while Armani Code is a bit powdery/warm/mysterious with a note of tea.

I think Gucci flora, chanel chance and coach love are more similar to the perfumes you stated. I sniffed them before but don't have samples of them so I can't give an accurate description here.

All of them are very soft without any sharp note, altho J'adore and Armani Code last longer and are a bit stronger so you may want only 1-2 spritz of that while using 3-4 spritz of the other ones.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Are you wanting to stick to something along the same likes as Cashmere Mist and DKNY Pure?

livemakeup14

There are lots of different perfumes and I don't really know what type of scent you want because you didn't really say. So if you want a floral scent I really like Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur. If you want a fruity scent you could also try DKNY golden delicious. You could also try their "be delicious" perfume, but I find the golden delicious is more appealing to me. I think that both of these scents would be really good for the spring/summertime!

Hope this helped!

-Sisi

www.livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com

buckeye2217

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the advise....I am just looking for a new light scent that won't offend other or give me a headache...I will be open to any type of scent as long as its light... I never can tell what will trigger a headache responce.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • shelbeemckinnon
    • buckeye2217
    • livemakeup14