New Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash

Zadidoll just posted this find from Urban Decay's website and I have to say I'm smitten.  $39 and not yet for sale on their website, but I'm sure it will be available soon.  Assuming it will also be available on Sephora at some point? 

The set contains six deluxe minis with three new shades, Ladyflower (bright rose-pink), Crush and Illicit (sheer baby pink) and three bestsellers Gash, Liar and F-Bomb.  Also included is a full-size 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone.

What do you think? 

604214922570_fullfrontal.jpg

604214922570_fullfrontal_alt2.jpg

Re: New Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash

(0) Hearts

I just did some quick research...it looks like UD Holiday was released on September 4th in 2012 and September 10th in 2013, so I'll be stalking stalking stalking for this!  Maybe it will come out this week?!

(0) Hearts

Both dates were Tuesdays (1st Tuesday and 2nd Tuesday of September respectively).  Hmmm...I wonder what tomorrow will bring Smiley Happy

(UD CS just confirmed to me that it is part of the Holiday 2014 collection.)

NEED. IN MY LIFE. NOW. 

NOW! 

Does anyone know if it will be an UD site exclusive like their last lip set they released for black friday?

I hope not, I don't want to wait that long!  Last year, it was 6 full size Revolution Lipsticks for $50 on Black Friday.  I think this will happen prior: wishful thinking? 

i am seriously obsessed with the UD lipsticks and i definitely will be getting my greedy paws on this one. i already have all 24 of the lipsticks they have now and i have nothing bad to say about them. i cannot wait!!

(0) Hearts

Wow.You're committed. Smiley Happy

This is such a cute set! Thanks for sharing gingaaa! Smiley Happy

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

Randee, can you confirm whether this will be sold at Sephora?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Urban Decay's response to me regarding the release date, which gave no good information.  Aaaaagh!

"Thank you for your email. I do apologize for the inconvenience. The Full Frontal Lip Stick Set is a exclusive offer that is not yet available for purchase! However you are more then welcome to sign up for our newsletter at UrbanDecay.com/SignUp! You will be among the first to receive information about upcoming products as well as have the chance to participate in amazing promotional offers!  

If you need further assistance please feel free to write back." 

Don't you just love it when they respond like this?! It's a top secret, for Pete's sake, why would you even ask something like that?! Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

Maybe if I sign up for the newsletter they'll send me a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring which will reveal the secret release date. 

From what I hear, all those give you are crummy commercials.... Smiley Wink

upload_6594671145361078275.gif

I love this reply. LOL

(0) Hearts

Ooooh, this must become mine! mwhahaha! lol Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

I really want to see swatches of this first. If only it wasn't in such a cute little box, I would totally want to give away or trade Liar and maybe Illicit. Flower and F-Bomb look gorgeous, and I already have Gash, so I know that one is really pretty too. I'm such a sucker for mini lippies...I can't wait for the Sephora Give Me More Lip set this year!!

[ Edited ]

I have F-Bomb... I was actually wearing it today, so I can post a lip swatch if you'd like to see it.

I'd love to see it, sure! Thanks Smiley Happy

Here it is. It's a gorgeous, bright red! I think this would look good on anybody. I really love it, just wish the formula was different... not so messy...

F-Bomb.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • 604214922570_fullfrontal.jpg
  • 604214922570_fullfrontal_alt2.jpg
  • 604214922570_fullfrontal_alt1.jpg
  • Capture.JPG
  • urban decay.PNG
  • ud.PNG
  • image.jpg
  • photo(8).jpg