gingaaa

New Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash

Zadidoll just posted this find from Urban Decay's website and I have to say I'm smitten.  $39 and not yet for sale on their website, but I'm sure it will be available soon.  Assuming it will also be available on Sephora at some point? 

The set contains six deluxe minis with three new shades, Ladyflower (bright rose-pink), Crush and Illicit (sheer baby pink) and three bestsellers Gash, Liar and F-Bomb.  Also included is a full-size 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone.

What do you think? 

604214922570_fullfrontal.jpg

604214922570_fullfrontal_alt2.jpg

jcmb

Re: New Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash

That IS beautiful but thanks for mentioning the messy formula. That's what gets me with red lipsticks too often, they can be messy!

True story: I was standing in a fast food type restaurant waiting for my take out order. My toddler wanted me to hold her so I picked her up. That quickly she swiped her hand across my red lips and I KNEW there was a MAJOR mess on my face. Luckily I was able to run into the bathroom immediately and correct the damage. She had gotten it up to my eye! (Not to mention almost everywhere else). OMG!! LOL!! I was between crying and laughing. That happened almost a year ago so I am very careful about what's on my lips when I have her with me! :smileyhappy:

I don't even want to mention the time she pulled down my blouse in church!! HA ha!! 

melissabt

Wow it has so much color! I love that it's a blue tone red.

<3 Melissa
MK89

Gorgeous! I think I recall the formula being messy as well :smileysad:

gingaaa

It's been awhile since I've tried this formula on, but the included Ozone pencil might be interpreted as an admission of guilt.  Thanks for posting this swatch, the color is beautiful. 

Smokey123

(0) Hearts

I love the looks of this set, but I think that a couple of the brighter colors may look 'harsh' on me. (Gash and F-bomb). I may actually pass on this one. 

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

Urban Decay always gets me. I'm not sure I would be able to pull off Gash or F-Bomb though. 

gingaaa

(0) Hearts

I sent Urban Decay a message asking for a release date.  Their days for response are Monday through Friday, so I shall wait patiently, compulsively refreshing the page showing this set with the hope it will go on sale very soon. 

IAmLadyLiterary

This is a must have!  I want it!

Shrewdle

I love this idea, but for me personally, I wish they had a set with more neutral colors! This set has mostly brighter bolder colors (except Liar). For me the perfect set would be Liar, Naked, Native, Fiend and Rush. 

Or wouldn't it be awesome if they had one set of brights, one set of neutrals and one set of mixed (equal balance of neutral vs. brights)? :smileyhappy: 

gingaaa

(0) Hearts

LOVE the idea of brights vs neutrals! 

fluffymuha

It'd be perfect if we could choose our own shades to put into a set :smileytongue:

Shrewdle

(0) Hearts

Yes!!! :smileyhappy: I would be all over that, hehe. 

mpolansky

Ah, I just love holiday set season.

gingaaa

(0) Hearts

So far this is the set I like most.  Trying to practice some self control this year :smileyvery-happy:

Jessicaclara

I really like the idea of this and think it would make a great gift. However from that picture none of the colors really appeal to me. Guess my wallet is safe!

lew132

It's sooooooo pretty!  I swear I'm moth to flame when it comes to sets with minis! 

Titian06

(0) Hearts

This would be great except I have two of the colors plus Ozone and I'm not crazy about pink lipstick, though Flower looks nice.

ballerinagrl

Wonderful set for a vacation :-)

kellsmuneoka

And so the sets begin...<3

I barely ever finish my lipsticks so I think these minis would be perfect. Definitely picking these up x

lyravega

This looks so pretty, and so tempting... but, I have 4 of their Revolution lipsticks, and I'm not crazy about the formula. The pigmentation is great, colors are gorgeous, but they are just way too creamy ( and not good creamy, not good at all ), slippery, all-over-chaos, and just one big mess! If you don't mind them moving all over, staying on everything, if you don't mind re-applying constantly... go for them. I mostly use them as an extra step with some of my matte lipsticks.

sp2001

Funny I thought the opposite, I love their formulation. In fact, I told myself no more lipstick sets, but I might make an exception for this. The only reason I would say no is that I'm not a fan of pinks so this has 3 too many pink shades for me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 95 replies
  • 117 hearts
  • 51 in conversation
    • sweetxteeth
    • michelleshops
    • malday
    • lyravega
    • carrierose
    • melissabt