HookedOnBeauty2

New Sephora Favorites set COMING SOON :)

[ Edited ]

A new Sephora Favorite lip set coming soon for VIB ROUGE.

Give Me Some Lip looks like a cute set of pink and nude color for $25

I can't wait for this to be available even though I just bought the old Give Me Some Lip set last month (the lippies are different)

image.jpg

Edit to add:

This set contains:
- 0.03 oz Urban Decay Mini Naked Revolution Lipstick
- 0.12 oz Nars Deluxe Orgasm Lip Gloss
- 0.07 oz Buxom Mini Full On Lip Cream in White Russian
- 0.65 oz Marc Jacobs Mini Lust for Lacquer in Kissability
- 0.05 oz Deluxe Bite High Pigment Lip Pencil in Meritage
- 0.20 oz Full-size Smashbox Be Legendary Gloss in Pout

joybodoi

Re: New Sephora Favorites set COMING SOON :)

looks like the Eyeliner set is available too!!

http://www.sephora.com/draw-line-P388035?skuId=1634906

- 0.028 oz Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace
- 0.01 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown
- 0.007 oz Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo liner in Trooper (black)
- 0.01 oz Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life® Long Wear Eyeliner (black)
- 0.01 oz Deluxe Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer
- 0.02 oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar

mzmurder94

(0) Hearts

just ordered this yesterday! it randomly appeared on the screen when i refreshed the page so i had to **bleep** it up :smileytongue:

mzmurder94

(0) Hearts

*snaaatch it up lol didn't know that word was bad?

SDdenm

Will be this be online only? 

mzmurder94

Does anyone know when this will be available for everyone else? if ever? how long do they usually take to have it available for purchase? i really wanted to buy this and the new micro beauty blenders :smileysad:

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi mzmurder94,

For now, this set and the micro beauty blenders are only available to VIBs. I have not received confirmation on whether both of these items will be available to everyone in the future. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused! I'll be in touch with you if I receive any more information regarding this. :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
mzmurder94

(0) Hearts

hi! & ohh okay i was wondering about that, well good to know thanks alot! :smileyhappy:

Loretta55

(0) Hearts

I received this kit yesterday and will be returning it. The only product that I liked was the Bite Lip Pencil in Meritage. I would rather purchase the full sized product of something that I liked versus having a bunch of deluxe sized products that underwelm me. BTW I received the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Ruby and it was not very pigmented. I could barely see any color. I did like the new Agave Lip Mask in Champagne.

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi SDdenm!

This set is currently online only, however, I have not yet received confirmation whether this set will also be available in the stores. We should have more information on this in a couple of weeks! :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
bunnymasseuse

Split up the kit for gifts, efficient for that I thought.

kittichick

I was absolutely going to but this even though I already have three of these. ... Then I realized I actually have four of them (the UD, Nars, Buxom, and Smashbox). And that Bite looks awfully similar to the Cranberry, which I already have. So reason has won out over my mad Sephora Favorites love. 

Bummer.

HookedOnBeauty2

I received mine today also. I tried some of them immediately and although I love all my Buxom glosses I wasnt crazy about White Russian. It felt weird, then I realized its a lip cream not a gloss. Off to try the rest!!

misscg

image.jpgFrom left to right: smashbox in pout, Bite in meritage, Marc Jacobs in kissability, buxom in White Russian, Nars in orgasm, and UD in naked. The color below all of them is Stila in beso, it's still available from the USA perk

EmmeXOXO

(0) Hearts

THANK YOU! <3 I decided to order the set (and used the code for the Stila perk).

misscg

I got mine today, I'm actually liking everything except maybe the buxom, only becuase I know I have that somewhere from another set and don't remember if I liked it.

im surprised I like the smashbox lip gloss, when I saw it I immediately was annoyed I got the set since the color is basically white and I don't do the frosted lip look. However, I applied some over the UD lipstick and my lips look awesome. The gloss gives a nice sheer pearl effect that's shockingly flattering against my caramel complexion.

Ill post some swatches when I get the chance.

EmmeXOXO

Anyone want to post swatches of the new "Give Me Some Lip"? ;-)  I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger or not…

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

If you are really curious I bet you could easily find swatches of most of the products individually online 

beauty2sample

The kit has now been unlocked for VIB.  I just picked it up online and hit Rouge.  Woohoo!

HookedOnBeauty2

Double congrats! One for picking up this lip set and an even bigger one for making Rouge.

beauty2sample

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I still haven't tried Bite lip pencils yet, and I really wanted the MJ one, so I couldn't resist.  Plus, another kit I had been eyeing came back online, so I jumped at getting this Boscia one, too.

http://www.sephora.com/fashionably-matte-P376057?skuId=1458454

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 85 replies
  • 155 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • jen81
    • molkie
    • malday
    • misscg
    • aviscardi