Spyski

Need help finding lip color matches...

So, I've been contemplating back and forth all morning on what lippies lipsticks (sometimes the word "lippies" annoys the heck out of me) I want to splurge on in the midst of a possible hurricane forming in the Gulf and government shutdown. I know...I know...I should be focusing on other things. Don't we all :smileywink:  Makeup is my stress reliever for today hehe. Anyway, I'm looking into Fall lip colors matching the below photos. Can someone please suggest exact / similar colors to the pics, it would be appreciated with <3 I would like to stick to high end brands, but I will look into any. 

1.) Cranberry / for warm skin tones5_cranberry.jpg

2.) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's infamous dusty rose color

Rosie+Huntington+Whiteley+Creative+Hair+Tools+Hair+Tips.jpg

roxystar4

Re: Need help finding lip color matches...

Love these two lip colors! WOW! ♥♥♥♥♥

annonymous1

she did an interview which i found again where she says that this is her favorite lip products for her lips...

Burberry Lip Definer in Nude Beige 01
Burberry Lip Mist in 01

if you combined them, they look like what your talking about :smileyhappy:

Spyski

Gah! Now I can't find the lip mist in 01, possibly discontinued? :smileysad:

viviene23

Burberry nude beige is not a lip mist. It is a lip cover. That's probably why you can't find it.

Kiki1517

Thanks, I saw that one, but was looking up what was listed. Problem solved :smileyvery-happy:

Kiki1517

When I looked it up on Beautylish 01 shade name is Cinnamon and on the Burberry site, 201 is also listed as Cinnamon. Maybe they just changed the #?

spoiledbrat

@Kiki - so when we want an exact shade, you are our go to girl? Jackpot! Score!Yippie!

Doesn't the color of ones natural lips play a part as well, especially with the lighter shades?

They are not my HG, but i do love Burberry lipsticks and most of their cosmetic line. I do not like to mess up the plaid marks :smileysad: so the product lasts a long time :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

When looking for a nude shade yes. For me it's not hard, I just go straight for the light baby pinks :smileyhappy:

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

Yes maybe!

Spyski

Oh spectacular! I thought it was Burberry, but didn't know where to start since I never purchased lip colors from them before, thank ya :smileyhappy:

fhgarman

The lip color in the first photo (I think that's a French actress, right?) reminds me a lot of Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Amsterdam - which is sitting in my Sephora basket online right now! It's described as a "garnet red". I recently tried it on at the store and fell in love with it. I have dark pigmented lips so it looks a bit warmer on me, but I think it might be a close match.

Spyski

Thank you! That really helps out a ton *drops into basket*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • annonymous1
    • roxystar4
    • viviene23
    • Spyski