shirlszheng

Nars schiap lipstick

Hi, is the Nars schiap lipstick color discontinued in the USA,because I have looked everywhere online and in stores. Do you guys happen to know if it is discontinued, or when it is going to be back in stock

fatchance

Re: Nars schiap lipstick

I attempted ordering from Sephora.  They said it was out of stock, but I clicked the notify me when it's in stock button with my email address.  The next day I received an email from Sephora, ordered it, received it, and checked again when I saw it listed as out of stock again.  Try this!  It worked for me!  and sooooo happy to be reunited!  Just order immediately if they notify you it's in stock!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

They had NARS Schiap in one of my JCP Sephoras when I looked a few days ago, I remember trying that color on and seeing it in stock. Its on my shopping list for next time, such a gorgeous bright spring pink. NARS really knows how to make colors, I cant find good dupes for any of their lipsticks.

sunni47

(0) Hearts

LOVE this stuff-My lips are SOOOOO kissable MUHHHA

katie1724

[ Edited ]

I think the best way to be sure would be to contact NARS directly via the email inquiry on their website -- it takes a few days to get a response, but they always respond. It might be that it's being reformulated, and therefore not in stock right now. Schiap is both a really unique and a well known shade, and I can't imagine that NARS would just discontinue it. I wouldn't be surprised if it came back, though; NARS Outlaw (the blush) was a shade for years before being discontinued around 2010, only to relaunch this fall...so you never know! :smileyhappy:

Also: If you live near a department store with a NARS counter (Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks, etc.), check there -- sometimes counters still have shades left over when they've been recently discontinued. I've successfully found a few this way...good luck! :smileyhappy:

shirlszheng

Thanks a lot, this really helps, brings my hope up of finding this shade

shirlszheng

(0) Hearts

I know, it is a disappointment seeing the color we want out of stock :smileysad:

maddy25

(0) Hearts

I was just wondering the same thing...I've been on the hunt for it for a few weeks now. I just checked the Nars website and it's not listed under the semi-matte lipsticks anymore.

katie1724

(0) Hearts

If you live near a department store with a NARS counter (Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks, etc.), I would check there -- sometimes counters still have shades left over when they've been recently discontinued. I've successfully found a few products this way...good luck! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • shirlszheng
    • maddy25
    • sunni47
    • fatchance