cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Name Estée Lauder's Newest Lipstick Shade

BeautyTalk_Estee_Lauder_name_that_shade.jpg

BeautyTalkers, we want to hear from you! Estée Lauder asked us to help name their newest Pure Color Envy Shine lipstick shade, coming to Sephora in February. What's your vote? Post it in the thread below by Friday, January 23.

Re: Name Estée Lauder's Newest Lipstick Shade

That might roll off the tongue easier... Estee Lauder, we have your new name right here!

Ladies, I think you're on to something here! The answer, of course, is none of the above, but if one must pick from the list I'd say obsessed, because in no way is it either Fiery or Rebellious. Hmmm, pink, . . .Lighthearted Lucifer??

I agree with Guessgal.  "Gentle Kiss" is more on target than any of the other choices.  Also, "Blush" or "Bashful" would be even better choices.  IMO

Love "Gentle Kiss" or "Bashful" for this shade!

I agree with Guessgal.  "Gentle Kiss" is more on target than any of the other choices.  Also, "Blush" or "Bashful" would be even better choices.  IMO

Obsessed is the best of the choices given, but I agree that something else would probably be more appropriate for the shade.

Obsessed definatly suits this shade the best!

obsessed!

Obsessed goes better with that color!  I would be obsessed with it!

Obsessed is the best out of the 3 but still not a very fitting name for the color.

Obsessed is probably the best of the three, though none of them really match the color.

These names fail to inspire and none of them suit the color.  Obsessed only because the other two are even worse.

Definitely Obsessed.. When I think of Fiery, I think of a bright red shade, and this just isn't it. Rebel sounds like it should be a deep shade of purple or red .. maybe even black.. just not pink. 

This shade is definitely not "fiery" or rebellious in any way... I guess the best names from these choices is Obsessed, but quite frankly, I don't think that's appropriate either. Oh well. I'm sure it will be named Obsessed. Honestly if it's being released on the 23rd then this thread is just a marketing ploy because the product would have already had to be named by now in order for it to be manufactured with the name on it.

I just re-read and it looks like the product release is actually February, not the 23rd. 23rd is just the last day to comment. Either way, my comment still holds true 🙂

From those three, Obsessed is my pick but I agree with some of the other posters that none of these are soft names, which might suit this soft, gorgeous feminine color a bit better. 

Obsessed, which is a terrible name for that shade, but better than the other two.

upload_3673657957293088407.jpg

But seriously though...

Yes clearly - the other names are fake options/a joke?  Obviously they did already decide on Obsessed, and we are the stool pigeons here. Oh well, pretty new lipstick.

You are absolutely right.

Obsessed. It's not fiery enough to be named Fiery, and a subtle pink isn't exactly rule breaking enough to call Rebel.

testing