cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Name Estée Lauder's Newest Lipstick Shade

BeautyTalk_Estee_Lauder_name_that_shade.jpg

BeautyTalkers, we want to hear from you! Estée Lauder asked us to help name their newest Pure Color Envy Shine lipstick shade, coming to Sephora in February. What's your vote? Post it in the thread below by Friday, January 23.

Re: Name Estée Lauder's Newest Lipstick Shade

Obsessed

Obsessed by process of elimination...what's fiery or rebellious about a soft pink?

Exactly what I was going to say.

Anonymous Insider

I have to agree with the rest of the ladies here. Those name options doesn't fit the color of the lipstick.

But if I have to pick one of those 3. Then I pick A. Obsessed.

I agree with everyone else, this is not Fiery, and it sure as heck is not Rebel, either. Lousy suggestions for this lippie, so I guess EL is going with Obsessed... so, Obsessed it is.

Write in suggestions:

- Delicate Diva

- Delicately Delicious

- Delicate Rose

It just looks so... yeah, you got it - delicate and feminine to me! 🙂 

Or something, whatever else, just not the suggested options.

Delicate Diva 🙂

Let's make it unanimous - obsessed, but as other BTers have previously noted it doesn't really fit that pretty shade. (If this was April 1st, I'd think this survey was an April Fool's joke.)

I so agree with April 1st reference!

Obsessed definitely. Fiery and rebel don't make sense for the shade.

I think A. Obsessed if I had to pick from the three ... if we're throwing names out I think Frisky would be better for the shade.

Another vote for "Obsessed" as the least objectionable of three poor choices. The "write in" suggestions below are all much more suitable for the color. It is quite lovely, pity it seems doomed to a lousy name.

Agree with everyone else that this color is none of those options. If I had to choose, I would choose Obsessed, but it is still a poor choice. It reminds me of a peony. I liked notcreative's "Instant Love"

I'm throwing in another vote for the "none of these names really fit the color...AT ALL." 

Obsessed would be the only one even close to receiving my vote, I hope there's another round of potential names somewhere. 

How about Stinky Pants because that makes about as much sense as the shades they gave us to pick from. LOL!! 😛

Yep! that's funny

I'd choose "Obsessed" only because the other names seem strangely inappropriate to the color. 

Anonymous Insider

I agree that none of these names really fit the lipstick. If it has to be one.... then I guess obsessed. 😕

I'd call this ridiculous (not the lipstick, the choices). Do any of the names they picked describe it?? NO!! That's why many people chose other name which are WAY more appropriate. Who's doing the marketing here?? (P.S. I don't mean to sound hostile. But my Bt'ers are right with their choices, EL is WRONG).

ha this is funny. i think estee lauder already knew what the name of this lipstick is, because it's certainly not rebel (?!) or fiery (?!!). so...count this "vote" for A. Obsessed. 

Precisely my thoughts. Actually, I wonder if everyone voted for "fiery", would we still get a lipstick named "obsessed"?

Obsessed

testing