Gorgeous. Has anyone swatched it yet?

MakeupJunkie666

Re: NEW Bite Beauty Collector's Edition Lip Layers Set

(0) Hearts

Just ordered it. Can't wait to try these colors! :smileyhappy:

realitygreene

(0) Hearts

Gorgeous set! I think I'm gonna pass though.

garnett

I did it!  I pulled the trigger.  I am guessing that I may have it by Tuesday.  I had a discount code so it made the price a little better.  I am totally in love with Bite lipsticks and pencils and I would be totally, totally bummed if I missed out on this.  This makes me feel like I did when I was very young and opened a brand new 64 count Crayola box!    OK, so I spent all my money on lipstick.  Who wants to eat anyway, it will only mess up my beautiful lips!  :smileyvery-happy:

veronika23

Cool!  Yeah I'm really into the brand too!  Once you put on their lipsticks you don't wanna use another company. lol

NotCrocker

Ah this is so beautiful, it's been in and out of my basket a dozen times over the last few days. I think I am going to pass. I would definitely get a giant bite set of pencils if they ever came out with one.

MermaidBarbie

[ Edited ]

Now this set would give you ladies the perfect ombre lip. Thanks for letting us know, darlin'! :smileyhappy:

sugarluvv

I thought it was going to be a better deal like 70 or 80 dollars lol.  Then i will consider purchasing it :smileyhappy:

itsjaimiehere

Honestly... That is SO much money, but I'm not sure if I can pass it up! :/

garnett

This is a MUST possess as far as I am concerned.  I truly LOVE Bite lipsticks and would love to own them all but let's face it-there are colors that are great but how often would you wear them.  These minis are a perfect way to have a full range of color.  The ones you adore are candidates for full size purchase and the ones that you really like but would not use very often are just the right size in this kit.  I know I am gushing but this has me totally  JAZZED!  LOL 

MakeupJunkie666

I totally agree! It's a little pricey but i NEED this set <3

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yeah that's the perfect way to look at it! 

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

Can anyone identify both colors on the 6th tube in the picture?

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Oh that's gonna be hard to do DandyLionFluff.  I find that the pictures aren't always accurate in color.  They do however list all the colors included in the kit.

girlystuff63

I pulled that trigger after missing the VIBSKIN promo. I Have a lipstick Love.  told myself it was a birthday present 2 mo early. Can't wait for it to arrive. I am loving my Kat Von d mini set I got a few weeks ago. I change my lipstick color several times throughout the day just for fun and I've been playing with the ombré lips past couple of days so this kit will be fun. 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Let us know how you like it! =)

girlystuff63

Ok it arrived tonight. The 10 matte colors are highly pigmented and I LOVE them. Personally, I am really disappointed in the 10 creamy colors. There is just no color payoff in them and they don't show up on either my or my daughters lips. This is weird cause she has cherry lips and every set we have ordered ( Kat Von d 10 piece Mini, Tarte 8 piece mini,  give me lip, give me more lip etc) what ever color doesn't work on me works on her. Not this time. The colors were so light they didn't show up on either of us. At first I was upset wondering if it was worth it to keep when I can only wear half of it but I hate returning stuff. i decided to keep it because I really love the colors that I can wear. 

same thing happened with the Tarte 8 piece set. the matte half was highly pigmented and looked great on me and the creamy half just didn't show up on me and I gave to my kid who loved them. 

I don't get why the non matte colors aren't more pigmented. 

Anyway, I really like the variety of colors and really want to try to ombré my lips. i am hoping the creamy colors will fit that bill. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • friedrice
    • lilyyy
    • jessyiniowa