everyhourhere

Looking for a dupe for revlon rose lacquer lip glide a nude slight metallic with hint of rose

image.jpgI am searching for a replacement for my lip color. For 10 years I've been using revlon lip glide in rose lacquer which is a nude with a hint of rose. The coverage is opaque with a hint of metallic. The closest I've been able to come is Nars sexual healing but the coverage is too sheer. I think my revlon achieves its coverage by being In a click and turn applicator and I could probably mimic that by smashing my Nars up in a pot and applying with a lip brush but that's not super convenient for touch ups.something from a highly pigmented lip line like makeupforever seems like it would be good but I'm having trouble finding something that's not too chalky or too rosey and I like a hint of metallic or pearl in it. Any help would be awesome.

melissabt

Re: Looking for a dupe for revlon rose lacquer lip glide a nude slight metallic with hint of rose

(0) Hearts

Hi Everyhourhere-

That was a difficult dupe to find! I think that the best comparable color/product I found was the Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish in Sugar - original/ rose beige. It has a nude/beige base with a rose sheen. 

Buxom - Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish

http://www.sephora.com/buxom-lips-P174213?skuId=1143304&om_mmc=oth-bt-2013-beautyadvisorrec

<3 Melissa
everyhourhere

Re: Looking for a dupe for revlon rose lacquer lip glide a nude slight metallic with hint of rose

Thanks I'll try it!

beautylovingirl

The Italian Rose from Bobbi Brown would be a good option for you to check out. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • everyhourhere
Photos1
  • image.jpg