Lipstick Playground

[ Edited ]

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

(0) Hearts

Oh thank u!

[ Edited ]

OCC Black Dahlia. I apologize for the schnozz shadow. ((embarrassed))

WP_20150604_019.jpg

WP_20150604_006.jpg

I love it.  I've been meaning to try this one myself.  Looks great on you.  I still have not tried the Bite you sent me last year.  I know I should do it soon.  It looks so pretty in the tube.

In that case, wear it tomorrow! <3 Don't you have that lovely purple quad of shadows too?

I am not going anywhere tomorrow, so I have a no makeup rule.  I have lots of purple shadows.  Do I have a specific purple quad you're referring to?

I promise I will bump it up on the list, so I get to it soon.  Francesco is calling for me to use him.

(0) Hearts

Hmm, I can't remember if you already got Lavender Lust or if you were still thinking of it.

@notcreative, no makeup when you're at home? That's the time when I like to play! If I wait to try stuff until I go out, then I'm stuck wearing something that may not look so good...that's why I started playing with makeup and testing stuff specifically when I'm just staying home. (Then post to a thread on BT. Rinse. Repeat. LOL)

Hi, Ms. Quota!  What a pretty lip color!  I've been looking at this color since it came out, but I'm just not crazy about the OCC Lip Tar formula.

[ Edited ]

I can respect that, if you want an alternative it matches pretty closely to Mac Sin or to Bite Truffle.

BD on left Truffle on Right

Truffle doesn't come up on it's own from the swatch gallery, you have to pull it up from it's review.

dupes.JPG

dupes.JPG

Thanks, SQ!  I like both of those.  I'm surprised I don't already have Truffle, with all the Bite lippies I have!

I love that word.

Burgundy is definitely your colour!  You look so pretty....

Ages in the late 90s Mom did this workshop on finding your season. She did match me to Autumn colors, so you and her have a keen eye. Smiley Wink It took a while to explain to her that tangerine orange is a summer color not a fall.

GC, you're right that is a good word!

Spoiler
"schnozz shadow"!  lmao

This term made me grin too Smiley Wink It's a great colour regardless of the shadow, SocialQuota

NIce but you're right--shadowy. I think you should double post with your other pic. That one shows you in all your beauty. Cat Wink

As you wish. Smiley Wink

IMG_6623.JPG

DiVWA inspired me to try the Armani perk today!

You look incredible!!

Wow! You and Diwva both! Just gorgeous!

You look incredible in this.  I always hope they will look this good on me, but they never do.