Lipstick Playground

[ Edited ]

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

(0) Hearts

awww!  BK, you and I can understand each other perfectly ;-)

Both beautiful. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks dalidyli!

(0) Hearts

We're going to pretend we never saw that... Smiley Wink

Oh my, those are so pretty! I'm especially loving the first one.... 

Lyra, I am all over warm reds this season.  Or should I say...they are all over me. 

I really mean that.  I soiled my shirt the other day with a swatchfest.

Today was audacious Juliette. She's my go to girl when my hair is in a messy bun. Weird I know but if my hair is down she's selfish and distracting. My current try to make it work is Mac notice me. It's so pale and light it's literally blah blah blah on me. Currently crushing on the YSL stains after a blind buy and adding a couple more soon when I can properly swatch other shades. Love this formula. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Juliette is so pretty! ( If anyone has a lip swatch on a pale skin... please do share! )

Notice Me! I know exactly what you mean. It's a very pretty pastel lavender shade, but oh so sheer! I personally prefer more opaque lippies, so it was a pass for me ( which was not easy, because I'm nuts about purples/lilacs/lavenders/violets/all in da family! Smiley Happy )... But, but, but... I wish it was more pigmented... 

here you go. I think it is a gorgeous color, I am not sure I like it on me. I looks neon orange! It is muted down a bit here, I have had it on for a couple of hours.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Thanks!

Oh, wow! I love it! And, I absolutely love it on you!

And, you are so gorgeous, if I may say. Smiley Happy

lipstick4soul!  You look so very pretty!

(0) Hearts

thank you Smiley Happy

I'm pretty fair. I'll swatch her on my next wear. Ohhhhhh... Tell me of your purple lovelies! So far my favorite is Dominique but I haven't gotten around to swatching others of the like. The new bite seemed so similar so I passed.

Helllooooooo!

Just wanted to say hello.  Update later - gotta run.