emilime

Lips :*

(0) Hearts

Sorry for the tons of posts but I decided to get it over with and write everything down at once so I won't forget! 

Is there a good recommendation for lip gloss that's not sticky, too shiny/glossy/shimmery, or bright? I'm going for a natural look. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

Re: Lips :*

(0) Hearts

It's tough to say what shades will be "natural" for you, it all depends on your skin tone & lip shade.

YSL glossy stain, just blot the gloss off a bit. #15, Rose Vinyl is a pink as a gloss on me, but once blotted down to a stain it looks very natural http://www.sephora.com/rouge-pur-couturevernis-a-levres-glossy-stain-P304003?skuId=1480771

I really like the NARS lipgloss. I have so many shades, you can layer them with a lip pencil &/or a stain. They are highly pigmented, and not sticky. Giza is a nice nude color. http://www.sephora.com/lip-gloss-P2862?skuId=809673

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

YSL Rouge Pur Coture Glossy lip stain in #19,  or the YSL Sheer Candy Glossy Color in #3 and #12 . The Sheer Candy Colors have a small amount of shimmer but nothing too bad. Hope this helps.

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Try the Korres Full Cherry Lipgloss its awesome!

garnett

(0) Hearts

Perhaps you would be happier with a lip balm.  The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments are hydrating, give a modest amount of shine, come in clear or tints, and have an SPF of  15.  If you're looking for a true lip gloss I think you need to go into the store to test them out since you have very specific requirements.  I am very fond of Nars and Too Faced glosses because they are not sticky or overly slick.

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

I highly recommend Dior's lip polish in Fresh, or Dior Lip Glow in gloss form (not online, bummer), I've found myself really enjoying Dior lip products lately, each adds a light sheen of color, shine, and subtle oomph, and have not found them to be sticky or tacky in the least!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • emilime
    • beautylovingirl
    • MoreGun89
    • garnett
    • lolo01