Lips :*

(0) Hearts

Sorry for the tons of posts but I decided to get it over with and write everything down at once so I won't forget! 

Is there a good recommendation for lip gloss that's not sticky, too shiny/glossy/shimmery, or bright? I'm going for a natural look. 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Re: Lips :*

(0) Hearts

It's tough to say what shades will be "natural" for you, it all depends on your skin tone & lip shade.

YSL glossy stain, just blot the gloss off a bit. #15, Rose Vinyl is a pink as a gloss on me, but once blotted down to a stain it looks very natural http://www.sephora.com/rouge-pur-couturevernis-a-levres-glossy-stain-P304003?skuId=1480771

I really like the NARS lipgloss. I have so many shades, you can layer them with a lip pencil &/or a stain. They are highly pigmented, and not sticky. Giza is a nice nude color. http://www.sephora.com/lip-gloss-P2862?skuId=809673

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

YSL Rouge Pur Coture Glossy lip stain in #19,  or the YSL Sheer Candy Glossy Color in #3 and #12 . The Sheer Candy Colors have a small amount of shimmer but nothing too bad. Hope this helps.

(0) Hearts

Try the Korres Full Cherry Lipgloss its awesome!

(0) Hearts

Perhaps you would be happier with a lip balm.  The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments are hydrating, give a modest amount of shine, come in clear or tints, and have an SPF of  15.  If you're looking for a true lip gloss I think you need to go into the store to test them out since you have very specific requirements.  I am very fond of Nars and Too Faced glosses because they are not sticky or overly slick.

(0) Hearts

I highly recommend Dior's lip polish in Fresh, or Dior Lip Glow in gloss form (not online, bummer), I've found myself really enjoying Dior lip products lately, each adds a light sheen of color, shine, and subtle oomph, and have not found them to be sticky or tacky in the least!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation