Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Lip Product Recommendation

I'm curious, I've never really worn lip products. I'd prefer something thats really low maintenance.  I don't want to have to worry about it coming off, and i want it to feel natural. Any recommendations?

Re: Lip Product Recommendation

I agree with all of @txcatx's suggestions, those are all very nice! I'd also like to recommend the Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks. They are very comfortable to wear, come in four different finishes I believe, and have a wide range of colors. They are quite affordable too at just $17 each. 

Oh, right! I love the Urban Decay Vice lipsticks, too, and you definitely can't beat that color variety. They have something for everyone.

I love Nars Lip Pencils (both satin and matte). They're so easy to use, and they have a lovely selection of colors. Nars Audacious lipsticks are really nice, too. And Nars Lip Glides are also great (especially the lighter colors)--I truly have never met a Nars Lip product that I didn't like!

For color that stays all day, I really like the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks last forever, too. 

My absolute favorite lipstick is Givenchy Le Rouge. I use a clear lip liner from Laura Mercier, apply a coat of lipstick, blot, and then add a second coat. This makes my lipstick last for most of the day. I also find this formula a lot less drying than the liquid lipsticks.

Hi kmhall94,

I like stains and colored balms for low-maintenance lip products, just to add a little definition or pop of color without having to do much work! Stains tend to stay for a while too - balms need to be reapplied more often but that said reappliction is a cinch. 

Check out tarte's Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint line for matte natural and nude colors. The Sephora Collection Rouge Lip Tint line is great as well and offers some bolder, but still wearable, colors.

Kindly,
Nika

Never knew about the sephora lip tints (have only been seeing the lip oils and liquid lipsticks). Definitely looks interesting!

Clinique almost lipstick is a good starting point. Not too much color and natural.

http://m.sephora.com/product/P122751

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing