NovaSummer

Lip Plumpers

Hey guys!

Any thoughts on which lip plumpers are the best?

Ive used Too Faced Lip Injection and liked it, and was looking to get your thoughts on any others!

rubyjacksonn

Re: Lip Plumpers

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi,
Not all lip plumping products are work. You need to check label of product and ingredients list of it. Always choose safe and effective product for lip plumping that help to moisturize and hydrate the lips and make them more plump and attractive.

melissabt

Hi NovaSummer,

I really like the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper! It does not have a strong tingle however, I do notice a difference. I like the slight milky pink tint it has too:smileyhappy:

dior lip plumper.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/lip-maximizer-P186805?skuId=1015031

<3 Melissa
kenny

(0) Hearts

I agree with the suggestion for DuWop! Definitely one of the better lip plumpers I've ever used. Initially I hated the tingly feeling (it is a bit strong) but once I got used to it, I loved it

keelybt

My favorite is the Too Faced Lip Injection.  It burns a little but I like that because I know it's working :smileywink: I find it plumps my lips more than others I've tried and also adds color.

swfupload_1797938576495345490.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/lip-injection-P74520?skuId=1493998

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I used Lip Fusion's Collagen 2x lip plumper forever and still love it to this day!

NovaSummer

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I've been meaning to try this one for awhile, everyone seems to love it. I feel like everytime i go to order it it's out of stock!!!

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

Yeah I noticed this as well. Sephora seems to have this weird issue where top selling products get phased out of the store sometimes. I don't know if they can't come up with a contract that sephora and the brand will come agreement to so they have to stop selling it. I know this happens for some companies. It tends to get irritating because you have to go look to buy it somewhere else and then you know buying the product itself you can't get free shipping and etc. You may be able to call up the VIB/beauty insider line and ask them what's going on. They usually have an answer for you. 

ashleynne

s718452-main-hero.jpg

I was never a huge fan of lip plumpers myself however I felt Duwop's Lip Venom was about the only one that worked on me and a favorite for a lot of other people. Warning though it's the tingly part of it is on the stronger side than most lip plumpers. It's $16. :smileyhappy: 

lolo01

(0) Hearts

I used to own this it was indeed the best out of all the ones i tried!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • melissabt
    • ashleynne
    • beautylovingirl
    • lolo01