lillyjumper

Lip Colors

(0) Hearts

Hey beauties <3 

I "need" (we all know the feeling...) a new lipstick or a gloss that makes my features "pop". I have medium brown hair, blue/grey eyes, and cool pale skin. If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome! I have a pic of me in my profile if anyone wants that, but i do look a little more tan and warm toned skin in that than what what I am!

JGSFLA

Re: Lip Colors

I would recommend NARS lip laquer in EROS...gorgeous color for your skin tome and hair color..perfect for fall!

syritt

Are you looking for a strong lip or a natural one?

I highly recommend the new UD lip colors. (In fact, you can try one out with your points right now that might be a great fit for your coloring as a strong lip. I think it's called catfight. - and Naked is a great nude lip that won't wash you out and goes great with a classic smoky eye or daytime look.)

I also really love the Soap and Glory lip gloss sticks. They are glossy and buildable and have a great wear and feel and taste. You can do the fuscia for a brighter lip, or the others for a more muted feel. I love the fuscia the best because it makes your teeth look more white too. ^_^

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

does anyone else have any sephora suggestions?

carolang

I have medium brown hair, blue grey eyes, and neutral skin...

I love Nars Niagara... it's a little on the warm side but I like that about it. It's a warm peach. It looks really nice and doesn't make my teeth look yellow. I find this color really adds a nice pop of color versus a cooler peach/pink.

For a cheaper alternative/something to play with, I like the Maybelline color whispers... pin up peach, peach ambition, petal rebel...

calamityjane85

Oh I agree!!! I went bonkers and purchased all of the whispers. I love coral ambition and lust for blush the best but I use them all.  they have been the best lip purchases all summer...

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

haha i might have to get some! that sounds awesome for everyday

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

i will have to add that to my list!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies