Daniela1387

Like Your Lips But Better Lipstick?

[ Edited ]

So today I went on the hunt for a lipstick that is my lips but better and think I hit the jackpot with Kat Von D's Lovecraft! I'm uber excited to have found it. Have any of you guys found your lips but better lipstick? If so please share what it was =)

sephoramusthave

Re: Like Your Lips But Better Lipstick?

(0) Hearts

Fresh sugar lip treatment in rose is so close to the natural color of my own lips that it looks like I'm not wearing anything at all, but I love the subtle tint it gives me. Also, I LOVE the Origins Rain and Shine Lipsticks, the color pink lemonade is one of my all time favorite my lips but better colors!

lylysa

I've raved about this lipstick and color from top to bottom, my friend worked at Sephora over 8 years ago and introduced me to it, Laura Mercier's Creme Lipstick in Sparkling Pink, formerly known as Pink Champagne.

It's my go-to, dependable, no-fuss natural, but enhanced shade that works with virtually any eye look or even if I'm going with the bare minimum in make up! It's long wearing, creamy, hydrating, and wears great!

krunce

My friend and I are both really into Korres' Mango Butter Lipsticks, which are all very natural colours, and are super sheer, and feel super hydrating. They don't have great staying power, but they feel great and look really natural. swfupload_3970660957450679264.jpg

arielaaaaaaaa

I love the Korres Mango Butters Lipsticks too!! I have 3!!

crayzeeRN

Lots of love for these too! (tip- don't buy these individually- HSN sells them in sets- 3 colors for $28, 4 colors for $32!)

These also smell seriously amazing!

cherrybombtastic

I really like Tarte's LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Envy. It looks so natural on my lips and for the longest time I couldn't find something to replace my previous lipstick without it being cakey or overdrying my lips, but this does the trick! Great question!

placaminero

I agree with Too Faced Spice Spice Baby and NARS Dolce Vita. However, my go-to lip product for MLBB is Dior Addict Lip Glow. It's super moisturizing, smells like vanilla magic, and plays on your existing lip color.

starletta8

D'oh- How could I forget Dior Lip Glow?  Then again, I think of it more as a balm than a lipstick... hence my mental lapse.

katie1724

NARS Cruising or Dolce Vita -- both really subtle and polished :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Nars Dolce Vita is MLLB!

bittersweet86

I will have to try Lovestruck that looks like a very pretty color.

So far the only two I've found are (since I tend go go with colors not my lipcolor but need to get more like this haha)

-Rimmel Kate Moss 103

-Revlon Berry Smoothie Lip butter.

melde

swfupload_1485171167323149690.jpg

Too Faced's Spice Spice Baby is basically my exact lip color.

I like having a lipstick that I can wear and not worry if it will "match" the other makeup or clothes I'm wearing.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • cherrybombtastic
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lylysa
    • bittersweet86