From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102583 Members
  • 3870 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu I can see why! And yes that packaging is so cool! ...read more
@CynthieLu I can see why! And yes that packaging is so cool!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help me pick a lip stain!
|
Re: Help me pick a lip stain!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I would definitely recommend the rare Beauty soft pinch lip oil. It has a nice feel on your lips, amazing color, and it’s at an af ...read more
I would definitely recommend the rare Beauty soft pinch lip oil. It has a nice feel on your lips, amazing color, and it’s at an affordable price.I also love the lip stain from fenty.
New Post in Lip Lovers
What are the best Dior lip oil dupes?
So I want to know the BEST Dior lip oil dupes. The more affordable ones preferred.
So I want to know the BEST Dior lip oil dupes. The more affordable ones preferred.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Tatcha lip tint
|
Re: Tatcha lip tint
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Very few items that contain SPF make it to Canada since we have so many more chemicals/ingredients blacklisted compared to US. Wou ...read more
Very few items that contain SPF make it to Canada since we have so many more chemicals/ingredients blacklisted compared to US. Wouldn’t hold my breath…
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ilia stutter
|
Re: Ilia stutter
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @sonsravani Its here ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Stutter . If it still doesn’t pop up for you, you can find it on Ilia’s web ...read more
@sonsravani Its here ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Stutter . If it still doesn’t pop up for you, you can find it on Ilia’s website
New Reply in Lip Lovers
This lip mask has been amazing! I love it so much and I really recommend it!
|
Re: This lip mask has been amazing! I love it so much and I really recommend it!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @AllieSephora enjoy, it is a favorite of many on BIC ...read more
@AllieSephora enjoy, it is a favorite of many on BIC
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What is the best food-proof lip product?
|
Re: What is the best food-proof lip product?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much! I heard a lot of things about Romand and I saw that they have a lot of beautiful colours to choose from. I'll chec ...read more
Thanks so much! I heard a lot of things about Romand and I saw that they have a lot of beautiful colours to choose from. I'll check it out! 😄
New Post in Lip Lovers
Sumer Friday
 summer Fridays vanilla beige so good
 summer Fridays vanilla beige so good
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Laniege cotton candy
|
Re: Laniege cotton candy
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Elliottttttt Laneige lip masks are a favorite in BIC. I love their pink lemonade lip mask. ...read more
@Elliottttttt Laneige lip masks are a favorite in BIC. I love their pink lemonade lip mask.
76,537 Posts