1930sbella

Korres Lip Butter

(0) Hearts

I want to purchase one of the Korres Lip Butters. I am looking to purchase one of the deeper tinted lip butters such as Wild Rose or Quince. I would not be averse to considering the Mango tint either. I was wondering how deeply tinted they are once on.  Any suggestions or reviews on the Lip Butters would be much appreciated.

1930sbella

Re: Korres Lip Butter

(0) Hearts

Thanks everyone! I think I will try the Wild Rose.

PinkQ

I have the Wild Rose one, and I like it. It's quite pigmented and somewhat hydrating. However, it's not my HG lip balm. If you're looking for a good hydrating lip balm/moisturizer, I'd highly suggest the Dior Creme de Rose. If you're looking for an ok tinted lip balm, then I'd say go for the Korres Wild Rose :smileyhappy:

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]

I have wild rose, it's a nice shade of red when on. I don't find it's too lightly tinted. Google korres lip butter swatches and tons of real comparisons appear :smileyhappy:

If you like wild rose or want to try it out, I found instore (this was awhile ago though) a set - includes a full lip butter, deluxe sizes of shower gel and body butter for about $20 i think :smileywink:

killahbabe

They're not highly pigmented. I was between the Mango and the Pomegranate... I chose the Pomegranate. It's a very light wash of color, definitely can see your natural color through. But they smell divine! :smileyhappy:

rushofbeauty

I have the pomegranate lip butter and I find that the color is very sheer, but at the same time, very buildable. It may take a couple of coats, but it will get to the color it appears in the pot. 

jxw200

I would say they're somewhat sheer. I have Plum and it is not opaque by any means. I'm wearing it here (lightly) and you can see that most of my natural lip color shows through. Hope that helps!static.squarespace.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • jxw200
    • 1930sbella
    • PinkQ
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • rushofbeauty