Blackwhiskey

Kat von D's new lippies

Anyone know their exact release date? 1014010_10153855567890454_1528230516_n.jpg

melissabt

Re: Kat von D's new lippies

[ Edited ]

Its officially available now online!! http://www.sephora.com/studded-kiss-lipstick-P387435?skuId=1621762. Check with your local Sephora Store to confirm availability. 

<3 Melissa
annypoo

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm deciding between Lovecraft and Lolita. I want a close-to MLBB color that isn't too pink or too nude. 

andreabonder

image.jpg Sorry for posting the whole collage, but I didn't feel like re cropping the whole thing xD

Lolita is definitely a go to. Is funny though cause when you look at them from the bottoms of the tubes there doesn't seem to be much of a difference..

Lovecraft is the top & Lolita, bottom. 

image.jpg

annypoo

Are you wearing lolita in the pics? It looks beautiful!

andreabonder

Yep!

killerteeth

(0) Hearts

You might want to go with Lolita. Lovecraft is a pale pinky nude that may wash you out.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Thanks! That's the one I was leaning towards.

malday

I'm really curious as to whether the lipstick version of Bauhau5 will be similar to the liquid lipstick version! Also Motorhead is totally going on my love list, it'll be great for fall. I'm a total sucker for the new packaging too, I've been lusting after it since she released the image a while ago.

Blackwhiskey

(0) Hearts

Better get motorhead before it's too late, I remember going through  a month of torture trying to get my hands on Urban Decay's shame around november. 

malday

(0) Hearts

I'm saving for the UD Pulp Fiction collection so my $ will be going towards that and the new Nars Fall blush. I have enough vampy lipsticks where I'm in no hurry lol. 

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Omg I want them all. Can't decide on which one I want to try first! I wish we could see swatches of them somewhere

Blackwhiskey

(0) Hearts

Placed an order today also :smileyvery-happy: It was hard. lol 

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

What color(s) did you decide on??

Blackwhiskey

Motorhead, Prayer, Hexagram, Countess. And I'll probably be ordering more tomorrow. I don't know. 

Blackwhiskey

I'm already waiting by the mailbox. :smileytongue: Hahaha, I'm so excited. 

killerteeth

ME TOO. I'm also curious to know when the new kvd eyeliners will be released.

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Ah great choices. I'm so torn because I want to order a couple but I'm very impatiently awaiting swatches before I buy! The packaging on these are amazing I want to order a bunch just to display them on my vanity!

Blackwhiskey

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I've been very impressed with her liquid lipsticks, and I have tried her lipsticks before, I got a foiled one for 5 bucks on sale once, it's so pretty .. I'm glad I waited before I bought any more expensive lipsticks, because I'm sure that I won't be let down with the quality of these. I ordered them as soon as I saw them because the shades I wanted last time were sold out quick since I took too long to decide on them. They're permanent but .. I'd rather not wait. 

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

$5?! What a steal! Yeah I have the set of mini lipsticks that came out this past holiday season and I love them all. 

The liquid lipsticks look amazing but I'm afraid they'd be too drying for me. And I'm glad you were able to get the shades you wanted! Will you post swatches when you get them pretty please? :smileyhappy:

Blackwhiskey

Sure thing, I think tomorrow I'm getting the Poe one, I just can't resist it. I lost my chance with the little mini lipsticks, and yeah, it was a steal.. one was open and this one wasn't, so I just grabbed it. And yeah, once I receive them, I'll take pics. :smileyhappy: 

candacebt

Did somebody say swatches?? Stay tuned. :smileywink: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 174 replies
  • 185 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • killerteeth
    • michelleshops
    • maltipoo66