From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102596 Members
  • 3873 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Lip Lovers
All of the prices went up overnight!!
All of the prices on the website went up!!! For example, the summer Fridays lip balm was 24$ yesterday. Now it is 30. It’s probabl ...read more
All of the prices on the website went up!!! For example, the summer Fridays lip balm was 24$ yesterday. Now it is 30. It’s probably better to order off of the brands website to get it for cheaper.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Nude pink lipstick
|
Re: Nude pink lipstick
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! I'll give it a try!
Thanks! I'll give it a try!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Is Dior lip oil worth it!?!?
|
Re: Is Dior lip oil worth it!?!?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys They are worth it to me. I have several shades and absolutely love the formula. ...read more
@KileyRhys They are worth it to me. I have several shades and absolutely love the formula.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: 44/100TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 31 Twist of Fate (Shout out to a new blush I picked up during the salePATRICK TA Major Headlines ...read more
44/100TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 31 Twist of Fate (Shout out to a new blush I picked up during the salePATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing 💕 this is my first time wearing it)
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays birthday cake balm
|
Re: Summer Fridays birthday cake balm
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Glad you're loving it, @Summerfridayslu! It's definitely been a viral launch from the brand. What are your other fav scents? ...read more
Glad you're loving it, @Summerfridayslu! It's definitely been a viral launch from the brand. What are your other fav scents?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
New lip liner
|
Re: New lip liner
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @808tigermom my favorite lip liners are from Pat McGrath because they're creamy but they stay PUT. She has a pretty good shade ra ...read more
@808tigermom my favorite lip liners are from Pat McGrath because they're creamy but they stay PUT. She has a pretty good shade range--you might see if any of her colors suit you.PAT McGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip Butter Balm
|
Re: Lip Butter Balm
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Pink Sugar is my favorite @marbar42! ...read more
Pink Sugar is my favorite @marbar42!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What are the best Dior lip oil dupes?
|
Re: What are the best Dior lip oil dupes?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ChloooTV The ELF lip oils are pretty close to Dior. ...read more
@ChloooTV The ELF lip oils are pretty close to Dior.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help me pick a lip stain!
|
Re: Help me pick a lip stain!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! It is the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain in strawberry sangria! I don't love how long it takes t ...read more
Thank you! It is the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain in strawberry sangria! I don't love how long it takes to dry down but I love the colour and the formula! Thanks for all your help @CynthieLu
Recent images from this conversation
76,555 Posts