From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102642 Members
  • 3886 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Wedding Day Lip Combos
|
Re: Wedding Day Lip Combos
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185, I don't have a recommendation because I don't remember what my MUA did for my wedding day. I just think she veto'e ...read more
@Mellmars1185, I don't have a recommendation because I don't remember what my MUA did for my wedding day. I just think she veto'ed my choice and gave me something 1000x better. Actually, Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips are darn near bullet proof. They don't sit super comfortable, but they don't budge unless you incur something heavy duty.If you can find them, I forgot they are OOB. I really just came to share this:
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Chanel Makeup
|
Re: Chanel Makeup
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Regina070696 @If you can’t twist it up for product to come out then you would have to sharpen it. ...read more
@Regina070696 @If you can’t twist it up for product to come out then you would have to sharpen it.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Dark lining on lips
|
Re: Dark lining on lips
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @chathajot If the hyperpigmentation is genetic in your family then there’s nothing you can really do about that.But If it’s someth ...read more
@chathajot If the hyperpigmentation is genetic in your family then there’s nothing you can really do about that.But If it’s something that suddenly/slowly appeared, you could look into a turmeric lip scrub or you could make your own. There’s different types of recipes and they’re all really simple and quick (they require like 5 ingredients at most). That way you can ensure it’s all natural ingredients and is legit. Another thing that can help with hyperpigmentation is raw aloe vera. It would be better to just purchase a aloe leaf than to buy the prepackaged aloe vera gel because a lot of them aren’t authentic so you’d have to do your research to find one that is. If you’re in the US, you can purchase aloe leaves at Walmart and fillet it yourself, it’s pretty easy. You apply a small amount to your lips, leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse your lips with warm water. Now i can’t confirm or deny that these will for sure work for you since I’ve never tried them for hyperpigmentation but they’re common things used for it. Also, look into a lip balm that has spf in it!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Laniege cotton candy
|
Re: Laniege cotton candy
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Elliottttttt It smells so good and a little goes a long way ...read more
@Elliottttttt It smells so good and a little goes a long way
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Love lip gloss and lips liners
|
Re: Love lip gloss and lips liners
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: not a question. we all do, we are in lip lovers duh
not a question. we all do, we are in lip lovers duh
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help
|
Re: Help
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I don't think your lips have pores? But I'd be happy to recommend some non-comedogenic (it won't clog up or disturb your skin) bal ...read more
I don't think your lips have pores? But I'd be happy to recommend some non-comedogenic (it won't clog up or disturb your skin) balms, glosses + sticks. The glossier balm dotcom is really good! I would recommend the mint one so maybe it with soothe your lips. The summer fridays is amazing as well. I love the way the cherry one smells and looks. some are tinted and some are not, it's also trendy. If you dry irritated lips, but still want gloss, try lip oils. The kaja one is very hydrating, and the elf one isnt at sephora but its at ulta and target, so that one's great. For lipsticks, the glossier gloss lipstick is great! they have neutral colors and bright ones. I'll link them below, sorry for the long response lol. Hope this helps <333
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help!
|
Re: Help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi! Happy to help! I have both of these, and they are both so amazing! The summer fridays is really creamy and hydrating, has a re ...read more
Hi! Happy to help! I have both of these, and they are both so amazing! The summer fridays is really creamy and hydrating, has a really good scent to it (the cherry is my fave) but it's $24! I think if you're on a budget the tower 28 might be best. Both the lip softie and their gloss are $16 each. I have the blood orange lipsoftie and if you put on the right amount, it treats your lips and makes them soft! hope this helps, sorry for the long response. <333
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you  I am enjoying the formula for PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing it really ...read more
Thank you 💝 I am enjoying the formula for PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing it really lasts! Similar to the TF lippies. They hold up so well 😍 @Sunnysmom
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask dupe
|
Re: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask dupe
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I just discovered BITE has a sister brand called Lip Lab. On the Lip Lab website, the agave mask and agave scrub are for sale dire ...read more
I just discovered BITE has a sister brand called Lip Lab. On the Lip Lab website, the agave mask and agave scrub are for sale direct to consumer. Packaging looks the exact same. Enjoy!!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip Masks
|
Re: Lip Masks
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I was just researching BITE (RIP!!) And discovered they have a sister brand called Lip Lab. I just looked on their "shop" page onl ...read more
I was just researching BITE (RIP!!) And discovered they have a sister brand called Lip Lab. I just looked on their "shop" page online and they sell the agave lip mask and agave lip scrub straight to consumer! Packaging looks the exact same. Enjoy!!! They also sell the line & define lip liner, which was also a favorite of mine.
76,622 Posts