cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Kat Von D Everlasting Flash for May

05.02_KVD 2.jpg

Look at what landed on my desk this morning! Kat Von D's Everlasting Lip Liner Nude Set will be live (early) tomorrow. This gorgeous set of five nude lip liners will be available for 48 hours only and you get all five liners for the price of four. 

In case you haven't tried KVD's lip liners yet, the formula is vegan, super creamy and applies like a dream.  While the product is creamy and easy to use, the formula also has amazing staying power, similar to the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. I'm wearing OG Lolita and the formula is comfortable and budge-proof without feeling dry. 

Swatch time! From left to right, the colors are Bow N Arrow, Crucifix, Hawkind, OG Lolita and Por Vida. 

05.02_KVD.jpg

Has anyone tried KVD's Everlasting Lip Liners yet? Let us know!

Re: Kat Von D Everlasting Flash for May

You lucky girl!  @KatieBT

Those look FAB and 'budge-proof' sounds awesome!  Love lipliner! Need to try these.

I am looking forward to finding these in store! Based on those swatches, I definitely want Bow N Arrow. 🙂

I tried out Bow N Arrow last night, @angel7594! I really loved the color, not as dark brown as the liquid lipstick. 

i have 'lovecraft' and i had it in my monthly favorites. i wore it just about straight for 2 weeks before i lost it (fell out of my jacket pocket at a movie theater). i repurchased that same night and it arrived today and i'm very happy !

these are creamy but not too slippery. very long lasting, as the name would suggest....on the lips. the irony is that i don't think they'll last long before needing to repurchase--a lot of product seems to be used in one go (though, again, i suppose, since they're so long lasting, there's not a lot of reapplying !). so while the value is debatable, the quality and color selections are A+

@jemly you repurchased that night? That's love! A lot of my friends use Lovecraft in Studded Kiss, do you know if the color looks the same in the liner format? 

@KatieBT ha ! yeah. when you find your perfect nudey pink--after searching for what feels like your entire adolescent annnnd adult life, ya don't mess around when you lose it ! i do not own the studded kiss version, but i do own the 'lovesick' liquid lipstick, which is the same tone but ever so slightly lighter (i dab the liquid lip in the middle of my lips after applying the liner all over for a bit of dimension). i imagine the lipstick version would be spot on. 

bow 'n arrow is next on my list (my other favorite of her liquid lips). 

Thanks for the swatches! I haven't been able to see them in store yet, but I definitely have a few I want. 

This would make a perfect fall/winter set:) Every single color is stunning! Thanks for the swatches!

Thank you for the swatches Katie! These look so smooth and pigmented in the swatches! I particularly love how OG lolita and Por Vida look, I am tempted to grab the set! Super Appreciate the swatch on the tan complexion since thats so close to my own skin tone.

Of course! I always try my best to flag someone down so I can draw on them for you guys 😄 

Thanks for all the wonderful swatches!!!!

Of course!

I Swatched all three Lolitas in store yesterday. I love the feel of formula on my skin. I think I'll be getting Lolita OG for sure but this set is intriguing too.

@fatimamummy I agree, they feel great going on! The formula surpassed my expectations but that isn't surprising for KVD.

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
  • 05.02_KVD 2.jpg
  • 05.02_KVD.jpg
testing