ghkim

Is Sephora's Give Me More Lip Sold Out?

I was looking for sephora's give me more lip but couldn't find it. does anyone know if it is still being sold?

windxi014

Re: Is Sephora's Give Me More Lip Sold Out?

It's back in stock online!

Rufflesandbows

(0) Hearts

Thank you!!

friedrice

(0) Hearts

check your local stores, I went last Wednesday they said some stores are getting it in stock today, or sometime in November for holidays. Try to call the store first, so you don't waste your gas going there. And yes, sometimes the Jcpenny stores have it :smileyhappy: 

Nuke

(0) Hearts

Sold out again already... :smileysad: 

lissay

There's a possibility it could come back again. Tuesday it was available for a "short" time until it was out of stock. I had it in my cart and by the time I entered a promo code it was gone. So I've been "staking" the site every morning since. This morning it was in stock and I finally got it!! Hoping it returns again so you can get it too!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Nuke

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the encouragement and tips! I'll definitely still be looking out for it. I'll probably call my local store, too.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Back in stock online!  Probably not for long though!

spoiledbrat

many of us knew they would not last - somethings you just have to pull the trigger asap - since you are a rouge call the rouge line and they will track one down for you from the stores - they will also check warehouses, etc. - do not give up hope yet :smileyhappy:

ghkim

(0) Hearts

thats a great idea!

snowshoe

Try Sephora-in-JCP, they sometimes still have things because they get less traffic than the freestanding stores do.

FireSpinner

I think it is :smileysad:

I got the the big set (give me more lip)  but i still wanted to get the small set ( give me some lip) so i searched for it last night and it showed up as sold out. :smileysad:

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

The small set is back in stock on the website as I type.

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

That's great to hear! Thank you :smileyhappy:

kalex

Once these sets are gone - they're typically gone.  You'll have to check your local stores to see if they still have any.

ghkim

(0) Hearts

did the local stores ever get it? i didn't see it at mine but may have to go back and ask.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • spoiledbrat
    • friedrice
    • Nuke
    • Rufflesandbows