Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
Anonymous Insider

I got a free Lime Crime Diamond Crushers lip Topper which one should I choose ?

I got it free from Revolve clothing.com because I got a free 20 dollar reward because I spend a certain amount of money there and they do 20 dollar rewards now you can get 20 dollars off any item and I 'am going to use mine for diamond crushers because they are only 20 dollars and I get free shipping so I dont have to pay anything.

The colors they have are Trip ,Dope , and Lit

which one would you pick out for free I wanna try them and this way I dont need to pay lol.

Swatches below 

Dope

Image result for diamond crushers dope

Lit below 

Image result for diamond crushers lit

Trip - I kinda like this one because its soo different 

Image result for diamond crushers trip

Anonymous Insider

Re: I got a free Lime Crime Diamond Crushers lip Topper which one should I choose ?

I'am thinking about getting Lit because its more pink looking than the Dope one after looking at youtube swatches.Its a ashame they dont have a side by side comparison of the two and I dont think many people on here have even tried them so no one can help me pick the pinkest one lol.Lit obviously looks more pink inside the bottle and the other one looks rose gold but on the website it says the opposite it says Dope is a bubblegum champagne color and that Lit is a rose gold .So yeah it switches.Plus the colors look pretty similar so its hard to choose.I didnt want Trip because its almost too trippy I saw multiple swatches of it and its just something that you would have to wear to a nightclub because yeah its really not wearable anywhere else in the world lol.So yeah ... I want the pink looking one whatever shade that is.

Dope

Image result for lime crime diamond crushers dope

Lit

Image result for lime crime diamond crushers lit

Re: I got a free Lime Crime Diamond Crushers lip Topper which one should I choose ?

Hi @Anonymous!

These are super pretty, and look like a great way to take any look to the next level. Have you ever tried out the Make Up For Ever Star Lit Liquids? I know the description says it's for the eyes and cheeks, but think they'd make for a great lipstick topper. It also comes in a powder form, which I think might be easier to apply over some lipsticks by lightly dabbing. 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko
Anonymous Insider

Oh thats pretty I like the champagne color and the golden pink such pretty colors.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing