Maggiewonkanobi

How do the High Pigment Pencils by Bite Beauty last?

If you have it, do you like it. I was very pleased with swatches. They feel amazing and the pigmentation is UH-MAZING. How do you find the length of the product? 

sugarluvv

Re: How do the High Pigment Pencils by Bite Beauty last?

(0) Hearts

Its hyper pigmented and last more then 8 hrs (depending if you eat/drink).  My fav lip look is a nice lip gradient :smileyhappy: image.jpg

annec322

(0) Hearts

I own one in Violet and I would say it lasts at least as long as traditional style lipsticks.   Plus I love how vibrant the color is.

SilveryPink

(0) Hearts

I have been obsessing over Bite (just got the Lip Mask) and while i find them to not be the most moisturizing, they STAY allll day and the pigmentation like you said, is just dreamy. Sometimes I sheer it out, or like it says, line then fill in. The stick itself also lasts a long time. Maybe my favorite lipstick. Also, I find that matte lips are very flattering. 

ONE more thing: I was trying on some looks today and wiped away the pencil and drank some water, and noticed that there was a mark of the color that i supposedly took off, so that was pretty shocking. Yay for Bite!

JustACostume

I actually did a science project on lipstick and Bite was one of the brands and it was the one that lasted the longest and in general it lasts through playing flute for an hour without transferring to the instrument.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Bite is fantastic! :smileyhappy: They last almost all day, even with eating and drinking. They never cease to amaze me with their longevity. 

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I love bite. Their products all last the whole day for me unless I eat something really greasy for lunch, then I have to reapply. But otherwise they are absolutely amazing

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I really like bite beauty too. I own their lipstick, gloss and high pigment pencils. The high pigment pencils are nice and do stain your lips a little but I notice I do have to reapply. I don't know if it's toted as a long-wear lip pencil but I don't think it lasts as long as long wear lip products.

Titian06

Hi, Maggie!  I have several of the Bite lip pencils; they're great!  They last most of the day, with minimal touch-ups.  When the lipstick does come off, it still leaves behind color, so your lips are not naked.  They do feel as "UH-MAZING" as you think they do.  They are moisturizing and not drying.  I have extremely dry lips, and they're about the only brand of lip color I can wear.  I am very happy with my purchases!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • roxystar4
    • Titian06
    • JustACostume
    • sugarluvv
    • GGrace