From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102794 Members
  • 3919 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: 48/100 is Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 505 Janet Rust I could wear it more bold easily, ( and pair it with a lip liner but I am did ...read more
48/100 is Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 505 Janet Rust I could wear it more bold easily, ( and pair it with a lip liner but I am didn't this time around 🫣 ) But I was just experimenting with it, this is my first time using it. I got it when Sephora had that awesome Gucci GWP last month/early this month. 😉
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Lip Lovers
Drunk Elephant lippe balm: is it worth it
Is the drunk elephant lippe balm worth it. I've been seeing it everywhere and wanted to know. I feel like drunk elephant is really ...read more
Is the drunk elephant lippe balm worth it. I've been seeing it everywhere and wanted to know. I feel like drunk elephant is really overrated and not that good. Keep in mind I'm 14. But I just wanted to see if the lippe balm is my money's worth. Thank you so much!
New Post in Lip Lovers
Hydrating
Hi. I have really dry lips that easily get cracked. I am looking for some recommendations for them, something that would give me h ...read more
Hi. I have really dry lips that easily get cracked. I am looking for some recommendations for them, something that would give me hydrated and soft lips, but thats also somewhat cheap.Thank you 🫶🏼
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Allergic reaction to Kylie Lip liner
|
Re: Allergic reaction to Kylie Lip liner
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg what happened?
Omg what happened?
New Post in Lip Lovers
Favorite lip products?
what is my to die for lip combo my HOLY GRAILS ++first i go in with the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner. I love this because it glides ...read more
what is my to die for lip combo my HOLY GRAILS ++first i go in with the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner. I love this because it glides so smoothly, and is a great splurge. 2. I use my Sol de Janerio lip balm. Smells like cookies and i love it so much. It is soooo hydrating. 3. Once that dries a bit, i use my Benitint. this creates a beautiful rosie tint, and also complaints the cheeks!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lets be honest.. The best lip routine?
|
Re: Lets be honest.. The best lip routine?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MeenaG123 @Mine are fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Iconic N ...read more
@MeenaG123 @Mine are fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Iconic Nude and PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Dare to Bare and PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Flesh Fantasy
New Post in Lip Lovers
Dior lip oil
Loveeeeeeeeerrr
Loveeeeeeeeerrr
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lipstick the love
Sephora red matte in liquid is just love ❤️
Sephora red matte in liquid is just love ❤️
New Post in Lip Lovers
Innbeauty Candy Apple Lip Oil Reformulation
I’m so gutted the brand reformulated. I loved the old deep red. Does anyone have any they’d be willing to sell? Or know any dupes? ...read more
I’m so gutted the brand reformulated. I loved the old deep red. Does anyone have any they’d be willing to sell? Or know any dupes? I love that it’s very shiny/jelly looking and the colour isn’t overly sheer nor opaque. It kinda “gathers” in spots and reminds me of k-beauty..iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil @maddy0797
New Reply in Lip Lovers
hyaluronic acid , does it help to plump lips
|
Re: hyaluronic acid , does it help to plump lips
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for your detailed answer. I will check out the products
Thank you for your detailed answer. I will check out the products
76,821 Posts