lvbeauty33

Hi, I'm looking for a lipstick that will moisturize and give me some spf for summer. any ideas?

I'm trying to find a lipstick that is both moisturizing and has spf. I tried the Sugar fresh in rose and felt like it didn't last very long and my lips were constantly shedding skin from it. I just want something that I can wear for everyday with a nice color.

beautylovingirl

Re: Hi, I'm looking for a lipstick that will moisturize and give me some spf for summer. any ideas?

(0) Hearts

YSL's Lipsticks are pricy but worth every penny!:smileyhappy:

starletta8

Re: Hi, I'm looking for a lipstick that will moisturize and give me some spf for summer. any ideas?

Lorac makes a SPF 15 lipstick- Breakthrough Performance

http://www.sephora.com/breakthrough-performance-lipstick-spf-15-P241306?skuId=1178953

And at $22, it's a lot lower than the YSL (which are nice, but pricey)

Lancome also makes one- L'Absolu Rouge- SPF12

http://www.sephora.com/l-absolu-rouge-P244911?skuId=1131127

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Loooove the Lorac lipsticks, good basic nude/pinks to that gorgeous red carpet red! They feel amazing, similar to the Laura Mercier creme lipsticks I love so much!

beautylovingirl

The YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant lipsticks have an SPF 15 and are just gorgeous. My favorite brand. Hope this helps!

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]

s1052653-main-hero.jpg

The Korres Mango butter Lipsticks are very hydrating and have SPF 10 They come in about 6 different shades 

lvbeauty33

Thank you! I love korres so I will definitely have to try that out when I go into the store

kenny

I second Korres Mango Butter lipsticks. They're moisturizing and have SPF. The coral shade is perfect for summer, it looks like an intimidating orange-red, but the sheer finish makes it very wearable

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kenny
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8
    • lvbeauty33