Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Hi All, I am trying to find a lipstick/stain that will last throughout the day. Any suggestions on brands ?

Re: Hi All, I am trying to find a lipstick/stain that will last throughout the day. Any suggestions on brands ?

Lipsense. The videos are all over facebook and instagram. The stuff is amazing and longer lasting that anything I have ever tried, they have a special remover to take it off and I find after 12+ hours (I work in the hospital) of working I still struggle to take it off with the special remover. I bought 1 set and then signed up to sell strictly to get the discount. If you want me to connect you with a local distributer so you could go test it send me a message.

Re: Hi All, I am trying to find a lipstick/stain that will last throughout the day. Any suggestions on brands ?

Hi @areetha,

If you're looking for something long lasting, I would definitely recommend some kind of matte liquid lipstick. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick offer a wide variety of colors depending on what you prefer. 

If you're looking for a lip stain, SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain also offers a huge range of shades. They're very long lasting and sit comfortably on the lips. Yves Saint Laurent
Volupté Tint-In-Oil is comparatively more of a lightweight texture to the other products mentioned. It deeply conditions lips and is lightweight and non-sticky. 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

I know Benefit makes some nice lip stains...but if you ask me I would go with the new Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Cremes. They start out with a velvet finish but dry down within an hour to a beautiful matte finish. They last ALL day on me. I can eat with them, drink with them and they still don't fade away or create the "butt hole" lips lol (where the center fades and the sides are dark.) I have large lips that are constantly dry all the time...to the point I can never even attempt to wear a matte lipstick or matte liquid lipstick. However, these Marc Jacobs liquid lipsticks are not drying at all and have better staying power then the matte lips I have tried. I can comfortably and confidently wear them all day. 

Thank you I will give it a try.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing