Tesa224

Help me figure out how to wear these colors :/

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I got the Make Up For Ever Ultimate Long Lasting Lip set for Christmas and there are a few shades I'm not sure how to wear. I don't know how to make them look flattering on me.

The shades that come in the set are 

8C (red)

2C (rosewood)*

14C (light rosewood)*

10C (raspberry)

16C (fuchsia)

18C (coral)*

The set also comes with the matching lip liner.

I put a star next to the colors I'm having trouble with. Any tips would really be helpful. 

My foundation color is 178 in Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover

Tesa224

Re: Help me figure out how to wear these colors :/

(0) Hearts

I made all the the colors wearable by mixing different lip liners and the amount of product I used !!

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

Hi!  If you're having trouble with some of the lighter shades looking too pale on you, you could use them in coordination with other colors to still get use out of them.  For some of the paler glosses, like the rosewood and the coral, you could use them to tone down a really bright/deep lip color, and make them more wearable.  Experiment with mixing and matching colors (from outside the set too) til you find some nice matches that look great on you.  Hope that helps!

Tesa224

(0) Hearts

Thanks I never thought about mixing them together. I will play around with different liners underneath the rosewood and coral . Maybe I could darken them a bit.   

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • Tesa224