veronika23

Give Me More Lip Set - Is it worth it?

Hi everyone,

I know a few people have the Give Me More Lip set and I'd like to know your thoughts on it. =)  Is it worth it?  You happy with the purchase/colors?

Thanks =)

annekevdb

Re: Give Me More Lip Set - Is it worth it?

I just received mine yesterday. And YES - totally worth it. The range of colors is great. There are so many colors that will work on just about everyone. Great products. I think this is a much better set the the first lip set. Highly recommend it.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your input =)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

IT'S IN STOCK!!!! Hurry before they are gone!!!!

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-more-lip-P382574?skuId=1552116

NotCrocker

I also really love this set. The colour variety is great, but most importantly the variety of textures and formulas is amazing. I've really been able to sort out what works for me, and I've found some surprizing favourites! I definitely wont use all the colours, but most are winners.

lolo01

This was one of my best buys I really like it def a good purchase for me :smileyhappy:

drrragon

I loooooooove my Give Me More Lip!  It's true that not all the colors work for me, but it has several lippies that I've been DYING to try out, and at least this way I can see whether I like the formulas or not, and go shopping for better shades later on!  The Hourglass Icon, Bite Matte pencil, Too Faced La Creme were the top ones I've been wanting to try out. 

Check out this thread for more impressions:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/What-are-you-favorites-from-Give-Me-More-Lip-set/m-p/710703

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the link! =)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks to everyone for you replies =)  I am almost 100% positive they will be back on-line shortly... Keep your eyes out for it!  That's what I did when the Ariel palette was going to be release... Was on the site each day multiple times a day and I got it as it launched only for BT I think...

LuckyWinter

Personally I'm not sure about it, I'm really fair and some of the colors in this set just doesn't work for me, some do perfectly but a big part of them don't, But at least I can give those to my mom / friends and that will make them happy, so in general yes I think its worth it, even if you are just starting with lipsticks etc :smileyhappy: 

veronika23

I am and am not just starting out lol.  I have lots of nudes and soft pinks and this summer I really got into the punchy/flashy colors.. hell I pretty much have all of MAC's all about orange collection.  My pros are that it's nice to discover new colors and new brands but my cons are that I want other sets and other single colors. lol

ghkim

i ended up passing on it. in the end, i knew i wouldnt be using the nude colors or the purple-y pink ones and i already have the hourglass and bite beauty colors. i figured i could use the money to buy 2 lipsticks or glosses that i really actually want. plus, i'm just running out of space at this point.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

That's my dilemma. lol.  I like all the colors except for 1 I know I won't use but I have so much already lol plus I want the bite pencil set, the Lip tar set and a few other colors not in sets. LOL

ghkim

ok, fine, i finally caved! i just bought it after i saw pics of occ strumpet looking pretty awesome on many people. sigh, i held out for as long as i could.

veronika23

Yeah that color looks awesome! lol how can anyone hold back during the best time of the year for sets! lol

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

Many of the stores have not put them out and you can get them easily. I picked up several on Sunday from a store where all the stock was still in back until F&F. They are a good place to check when things are out of stock permanently on here.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Ok so when's the F&F??????? :smileyhappy:

lissay

@Meg82 I ordered it online last week when it was available for a split second. When I look at my order review it says it's now "permanently" out of stock. So I"m assuming finding it in a store may be your best bet! Good luck!

Meg82

It's out of stock on the website and it won't let me set up a reminder for when it will come back which makes me think it won't be coming back.  are you getting it from a local store?

veronika23

(0) Hearts

My local store has it.  It will come back in stock... soon I think so keep checking the webiste :smileywink:

kalex

(0) Hearts

I got mine from my local store.  He had to get it from the back because they hadn't even put them out on the floor yet.  The SA told me they're waiting until closer to the holidays.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • spoiledbrat
    • drrragon
    • veronika23
    • lolo01