DandyLionFluff

Fixing(can't read the names on the tubes) KAT VON D Spellbinding Lipstick Set

Hi,

If anyone is hesitating buying the  KAT VON D
Spellbinding Lipstick Set because the product codes are stamped over the name of EVERY SINGLE lipstick, I came up with a fix.

If you take a Q-tip dipped in alcohol and gently scrub the label at the end of each tube, the black stamped product code comes off, and the label is then readable .  I know that I was truly less than impressed when I got the set and couldn't read any of the labels.  The entire reason I bought them was so I could try them to see which ones I liked so I could then buy the full sized tube.

I hope this can help someone else.  I know I am now much happier about this set.

mishanyc

Re: Fixing(can't read the names on the tubes) KAT VON D Spellbinding Lipstick Set

I know I'm late to the party but wanted to say thank you. I tried your suggestion tonight and it worked like a charm. This is why I enjoy Beauty Talk. I get great tips, it's so positive and I'm always learning something. 

Nicrohr

Re: Fixing(can't read the names on the tubes) KAT VON D Spellbinding Lipstick Set

Wow the fact that they are stamped over p*sses me off from here, and  I didn't even buy it :smileyhappy:.  Thanks for the tip!

DandyLionFluff

Glad to be of help.

Whoever decided to stamp over each and every color name must not have had his/her coffee that day.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the great tip!

<3 Melissa
pinklissamel

What a genius thought thanks !!!! I never would have thought of that in a million years. Your the best !

mafan

Thanks for the tip.  I scratched the number off of one and made a good guess at the rest, but never thought of alcohol to remove that stupid stamped on code.

iknowitstoday

omgoodness you are a GENIUS! Thank you thank you!

spoiledbrat

this is a shining example of what makes BT rock; members come up with fixes to problems and help each other - love it! - grrrrrrreat job DandyLionFluff!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • melissabt
    • mafan
    • iknowitstoday
    • mishanyc
    • pinklissamel