gongju87

Does such a dupe exist???

I've fallen in love.

Its been out for a while, but the Provocative lipstick from Guerlain's crazy paris collection is honestly one of the most amazing shades ever.

BUT as much as I love my high end products, I'm not sure I'm willing to pay $50 for a lipstick...usually, $30 is my max for lipsticks and only if I REALLY love a color

So...does anyone know of a dupe???

Fingers crossed!

PoesRevy

Re: Does such a dupe exist???

delanegarcia

I heard about Bite making dupes of your own choice lipsticks shades/colors , think its like $20-24.00, not a dupe , but hey you get the shade you want & pretty reasonable of a price! Hope this helps!

evno

There's also indie makeup brands that can make custom dupes for your lipstick! So, if it comes to the last attempt, you have that! :smileyhappy:

xoxcrystal

ud catfight for sure! mac's impassioned looks just as close but i think catfight is more opaque compared to impassioned. i own catfight and that color is just...yeah, that pretty.

gongju87

oh my gah! You ladies are amazing!

I think I need to play in some stores and get some swatches! I looked up MAC in passioned and it looks really close!

dollface131313

i second impassioned i have it and it looks really similar to the swatches for provocative 

gongju87

Thank you! I'm so going to swatch it and well lets face it, buy it, this weekend!!!! 

beethousand

I don't have it, but from swatches, take a look at Mac Impassioned, Revlon Cherries in the Snow, or UD Catfight.

malday

I looked up some dupes and have seen people say MAC Impassioned is similar and Urban Decay's Catfight. Good luck!

malday

To be quite honest though, Temptalia gives Guerlain lippies very high ratings usually (I trust her), and I am VERY tempted to buy at least one of them. I've been lusting after Gigolo for about 3 years now and plan on buying it (eventually) because I know I'd actually use it and the case is just too nice!

beethousand

Eh, I have some, and they're nice, but they're not $50 nice. I think the same thing about Tom Ford though, and I have a few of his as well. 

BrennaBombshell

I would say, possibly, the Urban Decay Revolution in Jilted, but it might be too shimmery. I've never used Provocative, but from looking at swatches, it seems fairly close. And it's only $22!

gongju87

(0) Hearts

No! No one knows of one? Will I be forced to shell out the $50? O_o

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • malday
    • dollface131313